I found all of these t-shirts on my last thrifting adventure at Goodwill. They are either from LOFT, Gap or Old Navy. I really love LOFT t-shirts so I'm always on the lookout for them.
The best part was that my bill came to $5.35 for all five of them!
I think that's pretty tee-riffic!
Linking up with:
Thrifty Things Friday
Thursday Favorite Things
Catch A Glimpse
Pin It
Linking up with:
Thrifty Things Friday
Thursday Favorite Things
Catch A Glimpse



11 comments:
Score!! I love LOFT shirts! I really need to get to Savers and see what I can find!
My kind of deal!!!!! Hugs and blessings, Cindy
Heather - you find the greatest deals at your Goodwill! I don't check the ones around here very often but whenever I go in, there is just ridiculous "vintage" junk everywhere. I'm talking 70s era crap that wasn't even cool in the 70s stuff. I wish I could get my hands on some of the amazing finds you snatch up!
Always love the deals you find.
xx oo
what a deal and so colorful too! Great shot ~ xoxo
artmusedog and carol (A Creative Harbor)
Goodwill for the win!!!! Super cute tees!
Adorable!! What a great haul!
Great find and bargain. The pink one is really pretty.
That is awesome! They are all really cute shirts, and the price makes them even better!
Great price, I like to pick up lots of tee's too!
I love Loft! That is so awesome that you found all those shirts for such a good deal!! I recently went to NY&Co and they had tons of shirts like that there, but they were $15-18 a piece. You definitely scored!!
Post a Comment