Tuesday, November 12, 2013

{Recipe} Pumpkin Mug Cake

Who doesn't love a mug cake?
I had some leftover pumpkin puree languishing away in my fridge because...
 I had already added it to my oatmea

 and to my Crock Pot Applesauce.
I knew there had to be a recipe out there for pumpkin mug cake.
I found this fun recipe and graphic on Pinterest (where else) and had the middle schooler give it a whirl.
 I asked her to bake it in my new Anthropologie bowl.
Of course, we wanted the bonus points so we added some whipped cream.
Hot pumpkin cake out of the microwave with a shot of cool, creamy whipped topping=perfect bedtime (or anytime) snack!

What's your favorite pumpkin treat?
Linking up with:
The Weekly Creative
Sunday Showcase
Pin It

9 comments:

Tamar SB said...

Oh yum!!

you-wee because said...

Your pumkin mug cake looks great - thanks for sharing - have a great week - regards from Germany, UWe.

Katie said...

This looks great! I definitely would have added the cool whip for the bonus points!

I don't know that I have a favorite pumpkin treat lately. I accidentally had way too much pumpkin, and after the cinnamon streusel topped pumpkin pancakes, I couldn't have any more! Now I'm just having apple-y things :)

camp and cottage living said...

I need a new mug dessert recipe.
This sure looks yummy.
I make the chocolate cake one quite often!
Favorite pumpkin dessert is still pie.

Becky said...

Oh man, this looks good! And super easy too! Of course you have to add whip cream!!

Bliss said...

I need to stock up on pumpkin as I can see this becoming a family favorite for all the pumpkin pie lovers at my house. Pinning it.

Jules said...

This looks tasty and simple...my kind of recipe!!! And what dessert would be complete without a whipped cream topping???

Creations By Cindy said...

Heather, your pumpkin mug looks yummy. My favorite pumpkin indulgence is pumpkin pie! My all time favorite pie I must say. But I do love me a pumpkin cappucino too! LOL! Hugs and blessings, Cindy

Debbiedoos said...

Right up my alley. I love all things pumpkin:)

Link Within

Related Posts with Thumbnails