Friday, November 22, 2013

{Getting Organized}The Chrismas List App

This little app has kept me on track and organized for two years now. 
 It's The Christmas List App on Itunes.  It is $1.99 but well worth it.
It's kind of fun to keep track of all our gift recipients and what we're thinking of buying them all on  my Iphone.  I'll use it for 'ideas' and then when I do buy them something I can just check it off.


I love checking things off! 
If I'm buying the same gift for multiple people, I can easily copy it to as many of my gift recipients as I like. 

I can also view gifts by store so I can easily see everything I need to pick up when I'm at that specific store.

It is great for helping me track our budget by person and in total.
I love this Progress At-a-Glance feature too. Who doesn't love a pie chart? (and it tells me how many shopping days I have left)!
Spoiler alert, it's 32 as of today!

This handy No-Peeking feature is my favorite! It keeps prying eyes out of my gift list.

How do you keep organized for the holidays? 
Do you use an app or are still using paper lists?

Linking up with:

Pin It

7 comments:

Jules said...

What a great app to keep you on track for the holidays! It is true "there is app for EVERYTHING!!! Have a great weekend!

Creations By Cindy said...

Well, I must admit Heather that I had no clue they made such a thing! LOL! I am the paper and pen gal still! I am such a calendar and check off list person! Looks like you got it going girl! Happy Thanksgiving. Hugs and blessings, Cindy

Katie said...

I had no idea this existed! I usually kept mine on paper, but I am going to download this app right now! Seriously, right now...

Especially because this year, AJ and I are doing a bunch of smaller gifts for each other instead of one big gift + lots of little ones each, so we can stay in budget. This is going to be so perfect to make sure I don't go present crazy (like I always do!)

Thank you for sharing this!

Dawn said...

Great app! I'm still a paper lister. I made a little Christmas planner book. I guess I better get it out and start using it!

Becky said...

Don't you love it when you can stay organized?? I'm a paper girl, after going digital, I've gone back to paper, for EVERYTHING!! Best decision I ever made :) This year I'm actually doing a program called An Organized Christmas, which you can follow on Twitter, Facebook or their blog and they have updates every day about where you should be to be ready by Dec. 1 so you can enjoy the holiday. It's been great! My shopping is done and my wrapping is almost finished too!

Mama Hen said...

That is a fantastic app! Keeping organized during the holidays is a good thing. It is so easy to go overboard and also forget what we might have already gotten. I hope all is well! It is a cold day here and we are staying bundled and warm! Have a great day!

Mama Hen

Debbiedoos said...

Very neat. I am still old fashioned and make a paper list. However, I need to get with the times:) Happy Thanksgiving Heather and family.

Link Within

Related Posts with Thumbnails