Thursday, November 14, 2013

WOYWW 11.13.13

So I'm a little late but this is what I've been up to.
 Last week I made my maiden voyage to Hobby Lobby and West Elm! I didn't even take any photos at HL, I think I was too overwhelmed, but here's some WE loveliness.  
 Both stores were amazing!
 We were visiting College Girl this weekend so nothing else got done around here and this is how my dining room table looks.
 I'm getting ready for some upcoming projects. I want to reboot my Starbucks Cup Angels and I have some other surprises in store.
Oh and I love this birthday card I got from Miss Middle School last month. I was just taking down our cards and I had to keep this one. It lights up when you press the little button on the front.  The photo doesn't do it justice, it's got pearls and lace and pretty vellum paper....it's going in the china cabinet-that's how much I love it!
I hope you're having a good week!
Linking up with:
Pin It

9 comments:

Tamar SB said...

I love West Elm! I wish my apartment looked like every "room" in there.

Jules said...

I am really struggling to get into the holiday spirit this year....not sure what my problem is. i am guessing when I start seeing everyone's Christmas posts it will really help. That card is beautiful!!!!

Katie said...

West Elm is gorgeous!

Can't wait to see how you reboot your Starbucks angels!

The card from Miss Middle School is beautiful! It definitely deserves a place in the china cabinet!

Alison Wade said...

Happy Belated WOYWW. That store looks amazing. We went out today looking for a new Xmas tree and saw some gorgeous displays. Ali x #73

Dawn said...

That card is gorgeous!

Becky said...

What gorgeous pictures! I love to shop around this time of year, even if it's just for inspiration! I'm getting ready to transition over from fall to Christmas and it bugs me to have both out at the same time, but there's no way I can get it all done in one day!! That card is beautiful :) a keeper for sure!

Peg Robinson said...

That card is stunning. Lights...how wonderful. Your photos are great too. Thanks for the visit. Peg R #102

StampinCarol said...

What fabulous photos!! So many goodies! And the birthday card is awesome! Happy belated WOYWW!
Carol N #76

Mama Hen said...

I have been really excited to get Christmas started soon. We have been doing so much for Thanksgiving and now I am ready for hot cocoa, lights, beautiful tree, ornaments and all the fun holiday stuff! Have a great night!

Mama Hen

Link Within

Related Posts with Thumbnails