Monday, November 4, 2013

Insta-Love {October}


How is your November going so far? I'm glad to be done with Halloween and moving toward the other holidays.   The leaves were stunning this weekend and the temperatures dipped into the 40's and 50's (it's only 34 right now! brrrr!).  
Here are some of my Iphone photos from October.
 A pretty sunrise.
 Making my Hanging Porch Bats.
 A view of the manmade lake where we take our walk.
 Another gorgeous fall sky!
 My birthday lunch (Blue L T)..yum!
 I treated myself to a birthday blow out.
 This scarecrow lost his hat last year in Super Storm Sandy, I used the topper from my birthday carrot soup to give him a new one!  He's working it!
 The only photo from my birthday dinner...what was left of the tiramisu.
 What a day this was...getting this remote control shark filled with helium for Miss Middle School's birthday. She wanted one and it was fun making her wish come true! I'm just glad I had a partner that day to help me!
Celebrating her birthday at Cheesecake Factory with more gifts...
and a pic with Dad.
 Finding a huge leaf on a nature walk.
 Busy busy with party plans...
 Another birthday dinner..this was my entree...soooooo good!
 Channeling my inner Kitty for this party.
Party time with these girls!
Discovering this tree house on a walk...I'm obsessed!
 Beautiful old barn...
 The set up for her 'friend' party...post coming soon!
Making lots of applesauce!
 First fire of the season...
Freezing Chilling at the skating rink.

That was my month in Iphone photos.
 What did you do in October?
Pin It

11 comments:

Laura Ingalls Gunn said...

Such happy moments!

Have a happy fall day and please stop by to enter my 1000th post celebration giveaways all week long.

Jules said...

So many great pictures last month!!!! Your blow-out looked fabulous!!

Jenny said...

Happy Birthday!

It's really true!

You are definitely not getting older...just more gorgeous!

What a fun post!

So glad you had a fabulous day!

Suzanne said...

So fun! Found you while blog hopping! I especially like the sky photo - gorgeous!

Tamar SB said...

Your hair looks great! Love the skies, too.

That stuffed squash looks amazing!!

Dawn said...

That sky picture is amazing!

Bliss said...

Well I don't remember what I did in October, it's a blur, but I think I would of licked the tiramisu plate.

Becky said...

Such great October photos! I love that barn and the huge leaf you found! I bet you drink lots of warm drinks at the rink :)

Kathy McB said...

WOW! You are a busy gal! So where did you go for that meal with the stuffed gourd? Looks awesome!

Katie said...

These are all awesome!

I love the fall landscapes, especially the skies and the barn!

Your birthday dinner looks awesome, in the little pumpkin! How cool is that!

Your Arrested Development party was awesome, can't wait for the friends party post!

And your birthday blow out looked great!

Ida said...

Lots of great moments going on for you in October. Loved the sky shot with the ray like beams coming from the clouds.
Looks like you had a great birthday - That squash dish looked so delicious.
Hope your November is going well.

Link Within

Related Posts with Thumbnails