Wednesday, November 6, 2013

{WOYWW} What's On Your Work desk Wednesday 11.6.13

 In my case it's 'what's on your work bed?'. My scrapping has taken over our spare room and I'm using the bed to hold some of my paper stash. It's just easier when it's spread out so I can see everything.
 Here's what the desk looks like. I've been trying to scrap an hour a day.  Some days I do, some I don't at all. I'm making progress though, I'm up to Thanksgiving 2011.
 I snapped a few quick layout pics from Halloween.
 I love this set of Halloween papers and stickers from Creative Memories.
 Here's another simple layout that I liked for Miss Middle School's new room (Oct. 2011).
And....here's what's left of my 2011 photos (I think). There could be few more stacks hidden under more paper and stickers.  
{All photos taken (quickly) with my Iphone}

Linking up with:
Pin It

12 comments:

Jules said...

I can only dream of being as caught up as you! Your layouts look great and I love the Halloween ones!

sandysewin said...

You are far, far ahead of where I am with scrapbooking. I think you're doing very well to be up to 2011!

Happy Woyww,

Sandy #4

Tamar SB said...

You are so darn creative! Want to come decorate my house and scrapbook for me?

Lisa-Jane said...

I can't scrap in order but I admire those who can. I love the look of your girls room! #44

Bliss said...

I have at least one unfinished scrap book in my closet. It was to be a gift for the oldest when he graduated high school. He's been out 12 years now.

Gita said...

The good thing is your are giving yourself a goal everyday to try and hit so you DO work on those pages and get it done!! :-) Love the color in the new room LO. Brigita #114

Becky said...

What great layouts! I like that one hour a day thing, I should try that!!

Rita said...

The bed makes a great place to spread things out! ;)
#94

Katie said...

Your layouts look great! I love the Halloween paper and stickers that you used!

You are moving along very quickly! Already up to Thanksgiving 2011?! You are going to be "caught up" in no time at all!

I can't wait until we have a spare room/craft room and I can use the bed to spread out all of my things! Seriously, counting down the days!

The Taming of the Glue said...

I'm so impressed that you've managed to get that far. I'm just too disorganised. I do a page from a holiday then a page for a completely different occasion.....I have the attention span of an amoeba! Hugs. Pam#37

Cazzy said...

A bed and a desk! I am renowned for spreading out too!
Lovely layouts, and thanks for visiting me.

Cazzy x

Robin Spitzer said...

When I scrap in Hotels....we don't have a bed! LOL! Love all your layouts and your commitment to scrap one hour a day!

Hugs, Robin 99

Link Within

Related Posts with Thumbnails