Friday, November 1, 2013

Things Loved Lately - November 2013

Happy November!
Can you believe it's November 1st?
It's been awhile since I've done one of these and I keep adding things to my list!

First up, are these lentils from TJ's, I always thought I didn't like lentils. I was wrong. These are the tiny French kind and they are already cooked for you--ready to be eaten! I love them in a pita with hummus and lots of veggies or I throw them into soup or salad. So versatile and delicious!
These lollies are my seasonal fave and hard to find!  They are made by Tootsie and are a sour apple lollipop covered in real caramel.  If I see them, I buy a few bags to keep us stocked through the year.
Only 2 WW PP+ per pop to boot!
Then I saw THESE on line!! Oh my goodness. I've never seen them in a store, which is probably a good thing...three different kind of apple flavored pops (Golden Delicious, Green Apple and Red Macintosh).  So technically I don't love these (yet) but I know I would!


Pumpkin
Anything PUMPKIN!! I can't get enough of it this fall!

Lately I've been adding it my oatmeal in the morning and trying to come up with some other healthy ways to enjoy it.
I have few pumpkin recipes coming up on the blog.
 Here's one to hold you over
This is my all time favorite fall scent from Bath & Body Works but they don't carry it in store any longer. There are two newer Leaves scent that are nice too (in store) but I order this one on line.


Fall hand soaps
I really stocked up on these this year. 
 They are always nice to have on hand as a quick hostess gift.


Another show that I am coming to later in the game. I caught up with Seasons 1 & 2 over the summer and I'm totally hooked.  Are you a Gladiator too?




"A refined, chic greige" is what they describe it as.  This photo doesn't look like the color to me. It's the perfect grey/beige for sure!

"An iridescent cocoa mauve"
Again, this photo looks nothing like the actual color.  It's a neutral iridescent that I LOVE!

I could probably go on and on but that will have to wait for my next installment.
What are you crushing on lately?

Pin It

7 comments:

Dawn said...

Love B & B hand soap. I have 2 twisted peppermints left - just in time for them to be in stores again. Nail polishes look cool too. I need a good fall color!

Dawn said...

Love B & B hand soap. I have 2 twisted peppermints left - just in time for them to be in stores again. Nail polishes look cool too. I need a good fall color!

Tamar SB said...

Amen to lentils and pumpkin (-:

Bliss said...

Is this a good time to tell you I can find the Caramel Apple Pops year round here?

Becky said...

I don't think I've ever had lentils... Mom probably fixed them for us when I was a kid, I'll ask her. I love all things pumpkin too and we've been enjoying muffins, coffees and this weekend I'm making a pie with a new whole wheat crust. Love all Essie polishes, these included!

Mama Hen said...

Oh my goodness, Caramel apple pops! I have not tried that but definitely need to! :) I hope you had a great Halloween! Happy November! I love this time of the year! It is my favorite time of the year. I hope all is well! have a great night!

Mama Hen

Katie said...

Okay, I need to try those caramel apple pops! Or maybe I don't...because I know I'd love them way too much!

I'm so upset to hear that B&BW doesn't carry Leaves in the store anymore. We had a few from last year, but I didn't know you can't get it there anymore! I'm very upset.

Fall hand soaps are our favorites! I think I have all of the same ones that you have in the picture.

We went to B&BW on Saturday and bought a bunch of Christmas scented soaps because they were doing the 5/$15 sale. And a few Christmas candles too. Because you can never have too many candles!

Link Within

Related Posts with Thumbnails