Monday, November 11, 2013

Scavenger Hunt Sunday 11.10.13

It's been awhile since I participated in Scavenger Hunt Sunday but it's good to be back!
Table
{Iphone}
We visited College Girl this weekend!  
Here we are at dinner on Friday night (at the table).

I Collect
We hiked up the side of a waterfall and found this along the way.
I collect photos/memories.

Music
The water made its own music.
YES
Yes, I hiked up these stairs and many many many more.


Someone I miss
I miss her already. 
Thanksgiving break can't come soon enough!

Linking up with:
Pin It

9 comments:

Jules said...

I loved your take on all the Scavenger Hunt words this week!!!!

Amy @ Cheeky Cocoa Beans said...

Lovely photos! Looks like you had a great hike and a great visit with College Girl!

Tamar SB said...

What a great weekend! Gorgeous hike it looks like!

Dawn said...

The falls pictures are beautiful! That is A LOT of steps.

Karen said...

Looks like you had a great time! That hike must have been beautiful because the photos are. Thanksgiving will be here before you know it!

Katie said...

Your trip looks beautiful! I love your take on all of the prompts!

Thanksgiving break can't come soon enough! Fortunately, there are only a few weeks left :)

Martha said...

Great pictures. I love the pictures from your hike. My husband and I often hike and take pictures. I'd love to find the place you visited. Is it anywhere near Oklahoma?

Becky said...

You are so creative! What beautiful pictures. I was off yesterday and am now counting down the days until Thanksgiving break too, ten work days not including today :)

Ida said...

Sounds like a very happy weekend and what a gorgeous place to hike. Not sure I'd make all the stairs though.

Link Within

Related Posts with Thumbnails