I love it! We need to take down the Halloween chalk art!! Yikes! I have been working on some Christmas projects, but need to make a hostess gift for thanksgiving.
You did a great job with the Chalk Art. It's so popular these days and what a fun message to have around to look at and remind us of what we should be thankful for.
Hi! I'm Heather and welcome to my little piece of the internet. I love taking pictures and learning more about photography.
I enjoy decorating my house,blog surfing, traveling,crafting and entertaining as well as all things Disney. Thanks for stopping over. I love comments, they really make my day!
7 comments:
You did a great job! That chalkboard is soooo fun....great that yuou can change it out with the seasons/holidays!
Love it!! I totally want to do something like this one day in my apartment or house!
Love your chalkboard and love that quote. I think I could spend an entire day playing with a chalkboard :)
I love it! We need to take down the Halloween chalk art!! Yikes! I have been working on some Christmas projects, but need to make a hostess gift for thanksgiving.
What am I working on...... nothing I should be!
This is great! I asked for a chalkboard for Christmas :)
I love the quote you used. Which chalkboard did you use up using?
You did a great job with the Chalk Art. It's so popular these days and what a fun message to have around to look at and remind us of what we should be thankful for.
Post a Comment