Tuesday, September 3, 2013

{Travel} Hamptons Girls Trip-Part 1

 My summer involved lots of traveling(not complaining!).  We had our Disney trip over the week of Memorial Day, our NYC trip in June and we also got to visit College Girl in The Hamptons in July. Yes, "those" Hamptons! yay!!
Once Summer Stock ended and Grease closed, Miss Middle School and I made a quick visit out to see her big sister who was working in The Hamptons this summer.  We stayed in the very cute town of Southampton, New York in this adorbs motel.
 I was a bit nervous booking it but as soon as we arrived, all of my nerves faded away.  It was charming and sweet! The manager couldn't have been nicer and set us up with a map and lots of things to see and do. 
 After we settled in, we walked into town and explored the uber chic shops and took in some of the sights.
How pretty is their public library?
On our way to East Hampton that night we stopped off at Channing Daughter's Vineyard in Bridgehampton for some photos.
 It was beautiful!
(so are they!)
This looks like a great spot for your wine tasting.
 It was so nice to have both of my girls with me!  A very nice lady who was enjoying some wine out on the patio offered to take a photo of the three of us.  
We had dinner at a fabulous Italian restaurant called CittaNuova in East Hampton.
Oh so yummy!
 After dinner we got our Starbucks fix and walked around East Hampton which is even cuter and quainter than Southampton. It reminded of Carmel, California.  We visited some cousins (on my husband's side) that we hadn't seen in a long time at their home in East Hampton later that night.
It was a full day of driving, shopping, sight seeing, dining and visiting!
We were ready to hit those comfy beds at the motel for a good night's sleep.
The morning brought more sun and pretty views as I enjoyed my coffee and quiet.
This was the owner's friendly pup who greeted us when we arrived but got shy whenever I pulled out my camera so this was the best shot of him.  We had another jam-packed day/night ahead of us so this will have to be continued...
Linking up with:
Pin It

9 comments:

Jules said...

So jealous of all of your summer travels....I am living vicariously through your words and photos....keep them coming!

Tamar SB said...

You guys lived it up this summer! Nothing beats the Hamptons!

Laura Ingalls Gunn said...

Oh I have always wanted to visit the Hamptons. It was such fun to tour it through your eyes.

Debbiedoos said...

What a sweet sweet trip to do with your girls Heather. Looks fantastic!

Dawn said...

You're having all kinds of fun this summer!

Bliss said...

So besides the two obvious beauties, did you see any of the beautiful people that take up in the Hamptons?

Becky said...

What beautiful girls and a lovely recap of day one!

Katie said...

What a beautiful trip! The Hamptons are so fun to visit, I love all of the vineyards and how adorable everything is out there!

Plus, a girls vacation anywhere must be a blast!

camp and cottage living said...

Oh, I think I could live in the Hamptons!
Your girls are beautiful.
Great genes, I'm thinking!

Link Within

Related Posts with Thumbnails