Saturday, August 31, 2013

Garden Stool Happiness

Hey, it's a rare Saturday post from me!
 I hope you're having a great holiday weekend and squeezing the last bits of summer out before it's all over.
I've been wanting one of these garden stools for ages but they were out of my price range and I could only find them in catalogues or on line so the shipping was high as well. 
 Until..... I walked into Home Goods and there it was!!
 

All shiny and white and perfect, and the price, in the $30 range.
It jumped into my cart as I hemmed and hawed over it and made my way up to the check out.
I could always return it if things didn't work out.
But they did. 
I love it out on the deck as a little side table or extra seating.
It also shines inside...like in the kitchen next to my chevron rug.
Or cornered in the family room.
But I think it really looks best in the living room.  
I can't decide if I want it in or out but for now, it's in so I can see it every day.
It's such a versatile little piece, I think I need more!
Linking up with:
Create & Inspire
Sugar & Spice
Be Inspired
Seasonal Sundays
Remodelaholic
Pin It

13 comments:

Mel@JunkinJunky said...

Great deal! It looks fabulous anywhere. I've been on the lookout for one as well, but I am not paying the outrageous prices they are asking for them.
Have a great labour day weekend!

marty (A Stroll Thru Life) said...

Looks fabulous in all of your spots. I have three, so I know what you mean. Love them. Hugs, Marty

Tamar SB said...

That's super cute!! You're making me want one (-:

Karen said...

I "need" everything I find at Homegoods! That us a very cute find.

Kathy McB said...

Home Goods..my home away from home. We have probably passed each other in the aisles and not even realized it! :)

Bliss said...

Yup, I vote in the house, then when company comes if you are entertaining on the deck, move it out there for the night.

Bliss said...

Yup, I vote in the house, then when company comes if you are entertaining on the deck, move it out there for the night.

Ida said...

Interesting piece. I like the clean look it has. Congrats on getting one.

Becky said...

Don't you love it when that happens? Bless you Home Goods! My parents have one of those out on their sun porch too! So glad you love it :)

Pam - @diy Design Fanatic said...

You definitely got a good deal Heather. It's always great to have a piece that is so versatile.

Clairejustine oxox said...

Looks great :)

Katie said...

It looks great! You have to love Home Goods. One of my all time favorite stores...now if only they would build one in Louisiana!

Deb @ Frugal Little Bungalow said...

VERY cute and glad that you were able to find one that suited your budget! :)

Link Within

Related Posts with Thumbnails