Monday, September 30, 2013

Scavenger Hunt Sunday 9.29.13

Rule of Thirds
We were learning about the Rule of Thirds this week in my photography class and I found this shot from our anniversary weekend that fit the bill.  There are also some nice leading lines in it.  I struggle with shooting this way, I'm much more likely to center my subject but I am working on it.

Made Me Smile
Giving me some sassy realness during our brief photo shoot.  This is an example of shooting from a different angle rather than always straight on.

Lines
I was able to capture some nice leading lines in this shot.  I didn't get her in perfect focus, again..I'm still working on adjusting everything in manual.

Alone
This is my version of a creative crop and it also looks like she's all alone at the playground (or feeling alone).

Together
A fun selfie from our anniversary weekend away.

Linking up with:
Pin It

9 comments:

Tamar SB said...

These are great! Happy Monday!

camp and cottage living said...

You're learning a lot, Heather!
Love the photo of the happy couple!

Life with Kaishon said...

Happy Anniversary. I love your Scavenger Hunt.

Dawn said...

Great pictures! Love the anniversary picture on the beach!

Megan Bailey said...

I love the rule of thirds photo. The lines in it are really mesmerizing. Great job!

Becky said...

Such fancy photography! You go Heather!!! Your pics look amazing!

Jules said...

It looks like you are really getting a lot out of your photography class....beautiful photos!!!!!

Amy @ Cheeky Cocoa Beans said...

Great shots--and beautiful girls! :) Sounds like you're learning a lot in your photography class.

Ida said...

Well done. You did a great job with the Rule of Thirds shot. I would love to take a photography class. - Your girl are so pretty. Happy Anniversary! May you have many more.

Link Within

Related Posts with Thumbnails