Monday, September 23, 2013

Scavenger Hunt Sunday 9.22.13

What You Wore
{Iphone}
This was my Pinterest inspired fall outfit.

Reflection
We went to Spring Lake for our anniversary last weekend and got to see these vintage mini yachts racing along the lake. I caught a little reflection in the water.

In Your Fridge
Practicing focus for my photography class.  Not technically in my fridge but the milk had been.

Routine
Babysitting my niece once a week this month has become part of my routine.
Morning
My husband took this shot in the morning as we were walking along the boardwalk in Spring Lake.

Linking up with:


Pin It

8 comments:

Tamar SB said...

Love the new header!

The pinterest inspired outfit is great!!

DrillerAA09 said...

Thanks for stopping by Driller's Place. I really like your "Reflections" image. The contrast between the one red sail and the other white sails is very nice. Have a great week.

Karen said...

I am so happy that it's time to break out the Fall wardrobe!

Jules said...

Cute Fallish header and I LOVE the reflection picture with the mini yachts. Have a great day!

Splendid Little Stars said...

These are fun! I always love boats and their reflections in the water. Your niece is a cutie!

Ida said...

I know fall arrived to quick but it is one of my favorite seasons.
I enjoyed your set. My favorites were the Reflection shot of the mini sailboats and the morning shot.

Becky said...

Okay, how cute is that little bottle of milk? I was checking out those two cute little old ladies by the pool and then I caught sight of the guy mid stroke, between the bars, what a great shot, so many neat things in that photo!

Katie said...

Great set!

I love your pinterest inspired outfit! And you milk shot is very cool. Are you liking the photography class?

The perspective on the picture of your niece is really interesting!

Love the new header, by the way :)

Link Within

Related Posts with Thumbnails