Monday, September 9, 2013

Scavenger Hunt Sunday 09.08.13


Labor Day
{Iphone}
Our anniversary fell on Labor Day this year and we went out for a nice dinner at The Cheesecake Factory.

Phone Call
{Iphone}
I babysat my niece the other day and while she was working intently on painting her tea set I texted this photo to her mom. Please accept my loose interpretation of "call".

Pills
{Iphone}
Yum! Better than pills for what ales ya!

Close Up
{Iphone}
This spider has taken up residence near our front door (the one we don't use).  The web is just amazing even though the spider freaks me out.

White Space
{Iphone}
We took a day trip to the beach last weekend.  It was surprisingly uncrowded at this particular beach- especially for a holiday weekend (it doesn't look very sunny but it was).

Linking up with:
Pin It

10 comments:

Tamar SB said...

Happy belated anniversary!

That web is wicked awesome!

Jackie Mc Guinness said...

Great takes on this week's challenges.
Love the web but HATE spiders!!!

Thanks for dropping by and visiting me!

Jules said...

I am less than a week from being at the beach....I cannot wait. AND I would be totally not telling the truth if I said the spider didn't absolutely freak me out!!!!! Have a great day!

Karen said...

First....happy anniversary! Second....the spider is SCARY. I think you should keep him around as a Halloween decoration. Love that beach photo!

Karen said...

First...happy anniversary! Second....that spider is SCARY. I think you should keep him around as a Halloween decoration. Love that beach photo!

Becky said...

I'm still creeped out by Mr spider, but the web is beautiful! Loving the beach picture, you and Katie are killing me! Haha!

Bliss said...

I'm not a fan of the web either!

Katie said...

Happy Anniversary!

That spider is super super scary! I don't know how you even took a picture of him, I would have run far far away!

Love the paint your own tea set. What a fun idea!

And the beach is gorgeous! There is nothing prettier than an empty(ish) beach!

And the chips and salsa, yum! That looks so good!

Ida said...

Great set. I loved your spiderweb. Can't tell from the shot but I'm wondering if your spider might be a Cat-Faced Orb Weaver. I had one last year that looked quite similar to yours. They are fascinating to watch.
Loved your shot of the Beach for White Space and the Chips/Salsa do sound delicious.
Cute little shot of your niece.
Congrats on the Anniversary too.

Honey Mommy said...

What a great set. That spider totally creeps me out, but the web is cool. I love your white space shot and I totally agree that diet coke and chips and dip is way better than any kind of pill!

Link Within

Related Posts with Thumbnails