Thursday, September 26, 2013

Insta-Love {July}

I may have posted some of these photos already but hopefully they are more of the 'everyday' variety of  photos I find on my phone that you haven't seen unless you follow me on Instagram.
@heather_ourlife
First day of summer stock, that nervous excitement in the air!
 Elvis in the 4th of July parade.
My daughter making patriotic macaroons for 4th of July.
 A pretty house that we'd pass every morning on our way to summer stock.
 Summer Bucket List item: s'mores on the deck!
 Enjoying coffee and a book on the deck.
 Panera dinner date with Lovely Long Tresses.
Cutting up a dragon fruit.
 

Some items in the Spy Exhibit at the Franklin Institute.  On the left is a piece of the Berlin Wall and on the right is the only gun I'd ever want to carry (check out that camera!).

 Birthday fruit tart+sparklers (maybe our friends wouldn't notice that we had already dug into in the night before).
 Tomatoes getting a shower.

 Mother-Daughter selfie at Italian Night
 Rydell High (performance of Grease by summer stock)
A shadow selfie at the beach in Southampton, New York.


Pin It

7 comments:

Karen said...

Summer already seems like ancient history! Looks like you made lots of great memories.

Tamar SB said...

You guys had such a fun and busy summer!

Jules said...

Great pictures...some of them looked familiar, but a lot I don't remember seeing. That selfie of you and Miss Middle School is fantastic...it's a framer!

Katie said...

This looks like such a fun summer!

A lot of them were new to me, because I didn't have instagram in the beginning of the summer! I really like the 4th of July ones. The Elvis one is funny, and the macaroons look delicious!

That house on the way to summer stock is so pretty! I want to spend the whole summer living there and reading in that garden!

Love the lights on your deck with the s'mores. They look so fun!

Mel@JunkinJunky said...

I agree, the photo of you and Miss Middle School is so beautiful, well, beautiful subject matter so what else can we expect? :)

Bliss said...

So my eyes are not so good, I thought that might be Evil Kenivel instead of Elvis.

Becky said...

Don't you just love photos like these? The everyday? That's what I love about Instagram :)

Link Within

Related Posts with Thumbnails