Monday, September 16, 2013

Monday Post and What I've Been Up To...

I might not be around that often this month because I'm taking a photography class with the amazing Lisa@The Long Road To China and she give a lot of homework. ;)
Hopefully my hard work and lack of (blog) focus will pay off in the coming weeks.
 Here's an example of what I've been shooting.
I've also been babysitting my niece once a week for the whole day and even though she makes a cute model (when she's in the mood), I don't get anything much done on those days.
Lots of other things are brewing around here so stay tuned!  
What have you been up to?
Pin It

8 comments:

tinajo said...

Such a pretty girl, great shot!

http://tinajoathome.com/

Katie said...

Have fun with the class!

Your photographs are beautiful!

We aren't up to much here...just last minute wedding planning. And counting down the days until we are relaxing on the beach!

Tamar SB said...

The picture of your niece is gorgeous!! Have fun in the class!!

Dawn said...

Fun stuff!

Mel@JunkinJunky said...

Lucky you! And lucky us 'cause I'm sure you are going to share your amazing shots with us.

One day I will figure how to use mine, one day when I find some time. Maybe when I retire LOL

Becky said...

A photography class, or any class, sounds like fun!! I'm enjoying the calm before the storm :) volleyball practice started last week for Abie, but not games yet. Enjoying the break!!

Bliss said...

Awesome, and it has me wondering just what you are up too....

Jules said...

Enjoy your class - these pics are stunning!!!!!!

Link Within

Related Posts with Thumbnails