Friday, September 6, 2013

{Pinned} Vegan/Gluten Free Oatmeal Cookies

I kept seeing this recipe pop up all over Pinterest.  
It looked easy and healthy plus I usually always have the ingredients on hand. Bonus!
 They contain no eggs, dairy, sugar or wheat.
It was the easiest recipe I've ever made because I didn't actually make it, Miss Middle School did the honors! Double Bonus!
You can find the original recipe here.
She was so quick that I didn't get many photos but they don't really need many either.
I forgot to add that it also needs 1 tsp of cinnamon. How could I forget the cinnamon?
I also think chocolate chips or nuts would be a good mix-in.
Mix all of the ingredients together and arrange by spoonfuls on a foil lined cookie sheet.
*Note-spray foil with cooking spray for easier removal.*
 Bake at 350F for 15-20 minutes.
Let cool on wire racks.
These are a chewy oatmeal cookie and keep well in the fridge.
Makes 18 cookies (more, if you use smaller spoonfuls on your baking sheet).
Pin It

6 comments:

Becky said...

They look delicious!!! Even better that you didn't have to make them :)

Tamar SB said...

I've made similar ones - so easy and yummy!!

The Artful Diva said...

they look good - how do they taste?

Linda @ Itsy Bits And Pieces said...

These look good! I'm always on the hunt for gluten-free, vegan recipes...thanks for sharing! Thanks so much for stopping by my wedding post this week, too!

Shannon Fox said...

I'm going to have to try something like that one of these days. Just to be amazed you can make a cookie without flower or eggs!

Katie said...

These look delicious! I'll need to pick up some raisins so I can try this out!

Link Within

Related Posts with Thumbnails