Outside
Chatterbox
{Iphone}
I've been feeding my mom's fish this week. They seem to be little chatterboxes when they get fed.
Comfort
In The Kitchen
Trees
From our recent trip to Washington, DC.
The trees were looking much more springy than they were at home.
What were your interpretations this week?
Linking up with:
Scavenger Hunt Sunday
Pin It
From our recent trip to Washington, DC.
The trees were looking much more springy than they were at home.
What were your interpretations this week?
Linking up with:
Scavenger Hunt Sunday






5 comments:
Great interpretations - love the chalk art - and the trees.
We will have a fish tank in the next few months...like I need one more thing to add to the mix, right? And I am longing for the day that I can relax in bed with a good book and not have to worry about packing or unpacking ANYTHING!!!!! Have a great week!
Great interpretations! I really love your chalk art for the kitchen. That's a great idea! Hope you enjoyed your book!
These are great! The daffodils are beautiful. And I really like your chalk art for the kitchen!
I so wanted to get to Washington,DC to see the Cherry blossoms, but it didn't happen this year! my brother lives there and has been posting pics!! so beautiful!
Post a Comment