Monday, April 29, 2013

Scavenger Hunt Sunday 4.28.13

Walking
My daughter and her model walking at her first runway show.
Yummy To My Tummy
I found this blueberry apple butter while we were visiting our daughter this weekend.
Favorite Toy
My telephoto lens got a lot of use at the runway show.
What I Did This Week(end)
 Visited my daughter and her beautiful college campus.
Anything
My daughter and her model after the show.  Her interpretation of the 7 Deadly Sins "Sloth".
What a fun and exciting weekend!!

Linking up with:
Scavenger Hunt Sunday
Alphabe-Thursday

Pin It

12 comments:

Mel@JunkinJunky said...

Wow, I love her interpretation of sloth. She's talented, just like her Mum.

Jules said...

I guess I must have been under a rock...had no idea she was at fashion design school. Sorry! Not only is she beautiful, but she is very talented! Way to go, mom!

Katie said...

Oh my goodness! Your daughter's dress is amazing! I cannot believe she made that, that is just awesome!!

I hope you had a fabulous weekend (I'm sure you did!) The campus looks so pretty, and that jam must be delicious!

barbara l. hale said...

Wonderful pics for the prompts this week! My son went to Hartwick College in NY State. Where's your daughter? She did a terrific job with the sloth costume!

MyJourneyBack said...

Great pics. I enjoyed Scavenger Hunt I miss doing it. Thanks for visiting my Vintage post.

Have a great week.
Sherry

Bliss said...

Tall drink of water!
Bliss

Ida said...

Nice set. The college campus is quite lovely. The fashion show sounded very interesting and it was great that you shared in your daughter's accomplishment.

Rocky Mountain Woman said...

What a fun weekend! Next time, can I come?

lol....

RMW

Esther Joy said...

My favorite toy is also my camera. You used yours well!

Karen said...

You've been BUSY! What a beautiful, talented daughter you have. Beautiful photos.

Splendid Little Stars said...

lovely photos!
The runway show looks like so much fun!

Jenny said...

How cool!

I love this scavenger hunt!

Your daughter is gorgeous!

Link Within

Related Posts with Thumbnails