Monday, April 1, 2013

Scavenger Hunt Sunday 3.31.13

Happy Monday!  We had a busy (and fun!) weekend, how about you?

Water
Dying eggs on Friday night while watching Life of Pi.

Empty
We saw Jesus Christ Superstar on Thursday night.  Can you tell we were early?

Fresh
The fruit salad that I made for Easter Brunch.

Weathered

The theater where we saw JCSS is old and slightly weathered.
Ordinary
This was an ordinary day for me last week so I had time to pull out some of our Easter decorations.


Linking up with:
Pin It

7 comments:

Issy Goode said...

Wow! All those Easter decorations must have taken you ages! Don't think I would have had the patients to managed that! Great photos (:

Ruth Kelly said...

Your post was perfect - they all connected to the subjects and Easter. I hope yours was Happy.

Jules said...

Love "Empty" and that fruit salad looks delish! Happy Monday!

Debbiedoo's said...

Oh my gosh Heather, that is a lot of egg coloring. My boys are so not into anymore:( Makes me sad.

Katie said...

I love seeing all of the Easter eggs! We didn't do it this year, with the move and everything.

How was Jesus Christ Super Star? I saw part of it once, at youth group, but I've never seen the whole thing!

Yolanda Ronaldo said...

Those are a lot of eggs that you dyed! We currently have 4 dozen hardboiled eggs in the fridge :)

Lovely photos!

Carrie said...

Great work - what incredible easter eggs xx

Link Within

Related Posts with Thumbnails