Friday, April 12, 2013

Egg-Psych-ing Pencils

This was Miss Middle School's Easter basket. 
 It contained the usual assortment of candies,treats and beauty supplies...like any teenage girl would want.  I also found some really fun pencils to tuck in there to make her smile.


I stumbled upon this pencil set.  Each one has a different nickname that Shawn Spencer gives to Burton Guster on the show Psych(see our recent obsession with the show here). 

 I found them at this etsy shop.
Not to worry, College Girl got a set in her Easter care package too.
She got the Hipster Bingo Set.

There were so many fun ones to choose from!

Like, Batman sound effects...
"whack"!


 and Twin Peaks(anybody remember that show?)

My husband would have loved the Spinal Tap collection.
"Put it up to 11".

I, personally liked the Good Things set. I mean, who doesn't love pink unicorns and extra sprinkles?
They are a sweet, inexpensive and personal gift.
Want your own set? 
Use the code FRIENDS to get 30% off at oneupdesigns.

Disclosure: I'm not being compensated by the company, I just really like these pencils!


Pin It

4 comments:

Petie@inspirednesting.com said...

These pencils are very fun! I'm not familiar with that show, Psych, need to check it out. Seems like there's nothing on TV these days that we can watch WITH the middle schooler!

Have a great weekend!

Monisha chill said...

Thanks for your grateful informations, am working in Tourism portal, so it will be helpful info for my works.

Katie said...

These are so cool! I love the math set, because I'm a total nerd (not that there is anything wrong with that!)

I always wanted to get custom pencils for my students that say "may the m x a be with you" for their finals in NY (because we always had to give them pencils!). But I was always afraid I'd get accused on giving them answers on the state final because it gives away the force equation!

Morgan said...

Yay! Those pencils are so awesome :) "This is my partner, Ovaltine Jenkins." My mom still makes Easter baskets for my sisters and I - and I'm 25. :) I love them.

Link Within

Related Posts with Thumbnails