Monday, April 22, 2013

Scavenger Hunt Sunday 4.21.13

Happiness
 I was excited to see my photo (from this shoot) made into a poster at a family member's wedding shower this weekend!

Spring in Black & White
These azaleas are gorgeous in color but look pretty stunning in black and white too.

Fuzzy
Catching a fuzzy glimpse of Manhattan as we left the city.

Family or Faith
Lots of family this weekend!
Gathering/Provide
Amazingly cool Indiana Jones cake at a special 4 year old's birthday party this weekend.  It gathered everyone to the table and provided a sweet ending to the party.

Linking up with:
Pin It

11 comments:

Kathy McB said...

What a fun cake! Looks like Indiana JOnes finally met his match tho :)

Ida said...

Nice set. I agree the Spring in BW is lovely. I love Azalea's.

How fun to see your work in a Poster and to spend time with family.

Enjoyed the Fuzzy shot of Manhattan too.

Karen said...

So nice that they used one of your photos for that sign! The skyline of Manhattan is so pretty. Looks like you've had a busy week.

Jules said...

How great that your picture was made into a poster....that had to be really exciting! And those azaleas - to die for!!!! If you would like to sell a copy, please let me know. Happy Monday!

Jamie Joseph said...

Nice hunt! I can only imagine how happy you were that they used your photo for the poster! And very clever using the cake for gather. It's a great picture.

Jamie Joseph said...

Nice hunt! I can only imagine how happy you were that they used your picture for the poster. And very clever using the cake for gather. It's a great pic!

Jamie Joseph said...

Nice hunt! I can only imagine how happy you were that they used your picture for the poster. Very clever using the cake for gather. It's a great picture!

Janice Trinh said...

All looked like fun. Loved that cake. Geez, it's been so long since I've seen that movie. Maybe I'll watch it tonight... :D

Gracie O'Tripp said...

Great solutions.

Bliss said...

Now THAT is a cool cake!
Bliss

Katie said...

These are all great. I love that they used your photograph for the shower! How exciting to see it all blown up and on display!!

And I really loved the shot of the city, I am so jealous that you are so close!

That cake looks so so yummy, I hope the birthday party was lots of fun :)

Link Within

Related Posts with Thumbnails