Wednesday, April 24, 2013

{Scrapbooking}WOYWW 4.24.13

In case you don't know what WOYWW stands for, it's What's On Your Workdesk Wednesday.  
You can link up whatever you're currently working on and see what everybody else is up to.
If you follow me on Instagram you may have seen this photo.
@heather_ourlife
I was organizing pages in my many scrapbooks, in preparation for this project.
The last time I added label charms to my scrapbooks was way back here.
It was one of my very first posts ever!
Since then, I've filled a lot more albums and rearranged pages so it was time to redo the labels.
That's what I've been working on.






















Hopefully I will be done soon!

Linking up with:
Pin It

12 comments:

April Story said...

Your labels are just lovely. Pretty and functional - got to love that.
April #119

The Preppy Student said...

I love your organization! you are so clever!!

The Preppy Student

Katie said...

Oh wow! This looks amazing! I love how coordinated and pretty your books look on the shelf!

Karen K said...

Oh wow, Heather these are just lovely, and so organised, right up my street - can't bear a muddle.

Happy WOYWW
Karen K #134

Lisa-Jane said...

These are fab! I need something like this because I can't get hold of the metal rimmed tags here and I'm finding things don't stick. I love the idea of the charm hanging over the top edge!

Bliss said...

I like cute organization. Unfortunately I have very little of it.
Bliss

Gracie O'Tripp said...

I love your label charms. I have been debating how to label my albums without messing up the spines. This is great. Must try.

Eliza said...

I have always wanted to put labels on my scrapbook albums but never got around to it, actually scrapbooking has taken a back burner of later years. Love your little labels and organisational style, I have to be organised, everything has a place and should be in it unless it is being used.

Happy WOYWW
Eliza & Yoda 102

Jackie said...

You are so organised love those labels
Jackie 15

pearshapedcrafting said...

Great organisation! Those albums look fantastic on your shelf! Thanks for visiting,Chris#136

Kezzy said...

Wow wow awesome organisation and the charms are amazing. Happy woyww :-) Kezzy xxx

Jenny said...

I love this charm idea, Heather!

So clever!

Link Within

Related Posts with Thumbnails