Sunday, April 14, 2013

Insta-Love #4

Happy Sunday! 
I hope you're having a great weekend!
I haven't done an Insta-Love post since Februrary.
Here are some of my favorite Iphone pics from the last month or so.

row 1)*birthday care package that I sent to our friend's daughter*MMS(Miss Middle School) one morning before school*tried these kale chips from Trader Joe's (just ok)*
row 2*view from the top of the staircase*gifts that MMS wrapped for her friend*in the DC hotel*
row 3)*taking CG(College Girl) out for a belated birthday dinner to an all vegan restaurant*MMS and hubs at Jesus Christ Superstar*an overwhelming amount of kiwis*
row 1)*discovering that I hadn't written the birthday letter for CG's 15th birthday..fail!*enjoying some tunes on Sirius*time for beers in the hot tub!*
row 2)*first iced coffee of the season and warm temps!*view of my living room from the family room(new curtain sneak peek!)*flowering tree..yay for Spring!*



Pin It

3 comments:

Karen said...

Nothing says summer like a Bud Light Lime! Is that Wild Ginger?? (The vegan restaurant you went to) I am not a fan of any Kale chips that I've tried. I WANT to like them, but I just can't convince my taste buds to like them. Another busy month with your iPhone :)

Bliss said...

OK... not rushing out for the Kale chips then.

Bliss

Katie said...

The first two pictures are my favorite! How sweet of you to send a care package to your friend's daughter. And MMS's hat is just fabulous!!

Yeah, I'm with you on the kale chips. I've also done the seaweed ones. Not bad, but I won't be rushing out to buy them again!

Link Within

Related Posts with Thumbnails