Monday, April 8, 2013

Scavenger Hunt Sunday 4.7.13

Outside
{Iphone}
The mini daffodils are finally in bloom!

Chatterbox
{Iphone}
I've been feeding my mom's fish this week.
They seem to be little chatterboxes when they get fed.

Comfort
{Iphone}
Some weekend reading.

In The Kitchen
{Iphone}
Practicing some chalk art for the kitchen.

Trees
From our recent trip to Washington, DC.
The trees were looking much more springy than they were at home.
What were your interpretations this week?

Linking up with:
Scavenger Hunt Sunday

Pin It

5 comments:

JoAnn ( Scene Through My Eyes) said...

Great interpretations - love the chalk art - and the trees.

Jules said...

We will have a fish tank in the next few months...like I need one more thing to add to the mix, right? And I am longing for the day that I can relax in bed with a good book and not have to worry about packing or unpacking ANYTHING!!!!! Have a great week!

Jamie Joseph said...

Great interpretations! I really love your chalk art for the kitchen. That's a great idea! Hope you enjoyed your book!

Katie said...

These are great! The daffodils are beautiful. And I really like your chalk art for the kitchen!

mommy of Five said...

I so wanted to get to Washington,DC to see the Cherry blossoms, but it didn't happen this year! my brother lives there and has been posting pics!! so beautiful!

Link Within

Related Posts with Thumbnails