Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Photo-A-Day March 2013

Here's another month of my Instagramming challenge photo results.
Did you participate?


 Day 1. L is for...
Laces (that are not easy to tie and tighten!)
Day 2. I made this.
Day 3. Key
The window of an old time hardware store. 
 Day 4. Lucky
Day 5. Under
 My daughter was under the weather and under the blankets.
 Day 6. Chair
My favorite one. 
 If you want one, check out this blog.
Day 7. Fear
 Of heights (sometimes). Cliffs of Moher, Ireland trip.
 Day 8. Favorite
 Gryffindor, of course! I'm re-reading Harry Potter.
Day 9. Faceless Self Portrait
My hand looks huge!
Day 10. I want...
... and got Chipotle for dinner!
Day 11. Important
An apple a day!
 Day 12.  In The Distance
College Girl's empty (and oh so neat) room, reminds me of her distance from us whenever I walk in there.
Day 13. Sound
The sounds of shoppers, music and fountains in the mall
Day 14. Tasty
So nice to come home to hubby cooking dinner!
Day 15. Explore
At the National Air & Space Museum on our Washington, DC trip.
Day 16. 9:00
Trying my first Sprinkle's cupcake at 9pm in DC.
Day 17. Green
Flyers being handed out on St. Patrick's Day in DC.
Day 18. Shoes
Some pretty famous shoes at the Smithsonian American History Museum
Day 19. A sign
A sign of Spring!
Day 20. Clean
Very exciting dish liquid.
Day 21. Working
Working my new hair cut!
Day 22. About You
My very rough sketch for the gallery wall.
Day 23. What you do for fun
Throw an Irish Night the week after St. Patrick's Day (see my tattoo and leprechaun name tag?)
I promise to get that post up this week!
Day 24. Up
Someone was very excited to see the Ironman 3 poster hanging up.
Day 25. In your drawer
My 'good' flatware (Martha Stewart for Kmart)

Day 26. Something you did
Shopped and bought these fun earrings
Day 27. Pair
A pair of Easter flowers for the moms.
Day 28. In the mirror
For some reason, this didn't get saved to my phone so I took a screen shot from I/G.
Day 29. Good night
Dyeing eggs and watching Li of Pi was a good night!
Day 30. Relax
Relaxing with some Psych after a busy weekend.
Play along in April, won't you?

Linking up with:


Pin It

9 comments:

lindalou said...

That was a great trip through March. A lot of thought went into that...me thinks.

Morgan said...

Aw, your daughter looks so cute snuggled under her blanket - too bad it's cause she wasn't feeling well. :( Yay for Harry Potter! I am a big fan.

Your cupcake looks good! I hit up a Sprinkles when I was in Houston. I got a s'mores cupcake. :)

I love your new haircut! Looks great!

And Psych... My fav!!! I loved last week's episode - Clue is one of my favorite movies so I was excited that episode's theme was based on it. :)

Sorry for my super long comment!

camp and cottage living said...

Wow, that was a lot of work!
It's great how your photos tell so much about your life. You're busy indeed!

Jules said...

As usual...you hit it out of the part for March! Loved seeing your cork wreath....this one inspired me to do my own and I am so proud of it! I am right there with you on the Chipotle - great stuff! And I pretty sure you know how I feel about Sprinkles. Loved all the pics!

Katie said...

I LOVE your new haircut!!! You look fabulous!

And the earrings you bought are great too :)

That cork wreath is one of my favorites...we have almost enough corks now. Guess I'll just have to drink some more wine, darn!

The sketch of the gallery wall is looking awesome. I can't wait to see how it all ends up!

Bliss said...

Have to pick my fav's....
The brown skates
The keys made
The apple snack

Bliss

Life in Rehab said...

Hey, who's that skinny chick with the fabulous hair?

Ohhhhhhhhhhh...it's YOU!!!

Sandra Tyler said...

Is day number 6 a real typewriter??? I still have mine in the attic and my boys love to play on it, such a novelty...

Heather{Our Life In a Click} said...

@Sandra YES! I got it for my daughter to play with a few years ago. It's fun!!

Link Within

Related Posts with Thumbnails