These are so easy and delicious!
Healthy potato chips?
No oil or frying required?
Yes and you're welcome.
Yes and you're welcome.
It's not really a recipe,more like a technique and it's similar to my Baked Zucchini Chips (but these get crispier and don't take as long in the oven).
Slice the potatoes with a mandolin and put them on a baking sheet sprayed with olive oil non stick spray. Spray them tops of the potatoes and sprinkle with Kosher salt.
Bake at 400F for 30 minutes, rotating the pan(s) half way during baking.
Bake until crispy and golden.
Serve them warm, out of the oven.
They won't be around long!
Linking up with:
Alphabe-Thursday
Kitchen Fun & Crafty Friday
Weekend Wonders
The Cottage Market
Welcome To The Weekend
Sunday Showcase
Clever Chicks
Tuesday Tutorials & Tips
Tuesday To Do & List Makers
Wow Us Wednesday
Sugar & Spice
What I Whipped Up Wednesday
Catch a Glimpse
Thursday Favorite Things
Feathered Nest Friday
TGIF
Inspire Me Tuesday
Feature Yourself Friday
Efforts & Assets
Pin It
Linking up with:
Alphabe-Thursday
Kitchen Fun & Crafty Friday
Weekend Wonders
The Cottage Market
Welcome To The Weekend
Sunday Showcase
Clever Chicks
Tuesday Tutorials & Tips
Tuesday To Do & List Makers
Wow Us Wednesday
Sugar & Spice
What I Whipped Up Wednesday
Catch a Glimpse
Thursday Favorite Things
Feathered Nest Friday
TGIF
Inspire Me Tuesday
Feature Yourself Friday
Efforts & Assets







15 comments:
I've always wanted to make homemade potato chips! :) Yours look so delicious. I need to get a mandolin for sure - I watched ratatouille the other day and now I want to make some, but it would be a lot of work without a mandolin!!
Oh, mon Dieu. This looks soooo tasty... I can't wait to try them! Guilt-free chips. Finally! Veronique (French Girl in Seattle)
I haven't eaten chips in years even though I love them.
Now I can try this and enjoy them again!
thanks
They look tasty!
Dawn
Yummmmm......
Bliss
It would be a lot healthier to make my own chips -no preservatives or anything in there that's not healthy or putting on weight! You make it look easy -definitely am going to try it! Thanks for visiting me earlier this week:)
will have to borrow our son-in-law's mandolin and try these! I take it one could use other veggies similarly?
O-o-o, these look really good. Can't wait to try over weekend. Thanks for the healthy tip. P-chips are my weakness. Now I won't feel so guilty if I follow your recipe.
I'm going to try these this weekend. They look great.
I am impressed
OH MY GOODNESS! These look amazing! If the zucchini chips weren't enough of a reason to buy a mandolin (and they were!) this really means I have to have one!!
This sounds really good...Thank you for sharing with the Clever Chicks Blog Hop this week; I hope you’ll join us again!
Cheers,
Kathy Shea Mormino
The Chicken Chick
http://www.The-Chicken-Chick.com
These look so tasty...
A recipe like this would become Very Valuable around my house...
Who doesn't like a salty potato chip...
Victorious job on the letter V!
A+
So yummy and so healthy too. Thanks, I will make these for sure. Thanks also for linking to Inspire Me. Hugs, marty
Those look so yummy! And I love that you know what is in them & that they are way healthier for you!
Thanks for linking up to TGIF! I always look forward to seeing what you've been doing! Hope to see you again tomorrow,
Beth =)
Post a Comment