I thought the Spring mantel needed a little something more and I've been wanting to make a banner.
I had all the supplies on hand so I gave it a go.
I had these chipboard letters left over from my daughter's Sweet 16 party.
I had burlap left over from this pillow project and cut them into triangles. I used a hole punch to make two holes at the top of each one.
I painted the letters in a glitter green paint.
I hot glued the letters to the triangles and strung it all together on the twine.
I liked how it looked but thought it needed a little something extra.
I found this ribbon from my little Irish dancer
I tied bows on the ends.
Total cost for this project = $0
Linking up with: