Wednesday, September 5, 2012

{Travel} That 70's Condo

Or is it 80's?
I'm not quite sure.

We stayed in a cute little condo at the beach and I was won over by its many retro appeals.
Like these Corelle dishes in the brown gingham lined cabinets (cut with pinking shears no less!)
The floral knobs on those cabinets were sweet.

More of that gingham shelf liner.


Now the bathroom..well that was scandalous!
Look at this sexy wallpaper (if you dare).
More shots from the kitchen for ya.
It was fully functioning, minus the dishwasher (see sign) but I didn't mind doing dishes by hand since there weren't that many.
Who's your Mister Mr?
Hello, Half Pint microwave of the future!


This felt like I had an Easy Bake Oven again...it was so tiny.
Notice there's no setting for popcorn, was it not invented yet?
I didn't get a shot of the whole living room but this cushy chair  gives you the vibe of the place.
A lot of Olympic watching happened on that seat!
This clock was hanging in the living room--very nautical, eh?


 I've shown you our deck view but there was also a pool.

Love that retro vibe!
I hope you enjoyed the tour.
If you want to read all about our beachy trip, you can click here: part 1, part 2 and part 3.

Linking up with:
Wow Us Wednesday


Pin It

4 comments:

Jenny said...

I loved this Heather!

I felt like I was visiting my Grandma!

Katie said...

I love the retro condo! That bathroom wallpaper is really scandalous!

The mini microwave is my favorite though. Its so adorable. And I love all of the settings (but no popcorn!) Scrambled eggs? I was not aware you could even make those in the microwave!

Creations By Cindy said...

Oh I love this post Heather! Such sweet retro stuff! That stuff cost a fortune now!!!! Hugs and blessings, Cindy

Bliss said...

My mom had the Corell cups. I remember the feel of the open finger spot when I drank coffee. Since I have all her old sh.... junk, I wonder if I have those in a box somewhere?

~Bliss~

Link Within

Related Posts with Thumbnails