Friday, August 31, 2012

{Travel} Beach Vacation-Part 3

 

It's the final installment of our beachy week
Hubs and the teen had gone home for two days to work so the tween and I were on our own.
We had lots of long walks on the beach.
 

We got facials and fro-yo...went shopping and out to dinner.

 More walks on the beach...



and lots of mother/daughter time.

We had another beach day on our last solo day.

 
{my book and our drinks at dinner}

When we were reunited with the other half, we took a day trip to Cape May.
So, the day didn't start out picture-perfectly. 
The rain did settle down to a light drizzle when we got there.
We got our shopping on.

I liked this shirt's sentiment.

The sun came out!!
We had lunch and shopped some more (these two had enough of the shopping).

That night we went to the boardwalk one last time for all of our favorite treats.
Time to go home...
I will have a follow up about our condo..it deserves its own post!

Linking up with:

Pin It

4 comments:

Kimberly said...

I love Cape May. Looks like a nice vacation.

Katie said...

That is great that you and your daughter had some fun mother-daughter bonding time!

Cape May looks great! I love the shirts you found there!

Karen said...

This made me start craving the Jersey Shore fare....pork roll, Kohr Brothers, Johnson's Popcorn... Looks like you had some nice bonding time!

Morgan said...

I never get enough of shopping, haha, but those two do look like they did. Funny how they have the exact same pose!

Link Within

Related Posts with Thumbnails