Monday, September 10, 2012

Scavenger Hunt Sunday 9.9.12 & Friday Phone Dump Week 36

It's starting to feel a lot like Fall!
Love it!
Monochromatic
 {local Gala apples}

Starts with the Letter_____
{A for Acorn--all over the deck right now}

Upside Down
{this hydrangea flower looked upside down to me}

Hair
{another shot from my daughter's first day of school, love her hair}

Soft
{soft color of the gazing ball}


Friday Phone Dump
row 1*daughter playing piano at my mom's house*Labor Day BBQ--indoors, it rained*beautiful sun set*
row 2*out to dinner with friends*lunching outfit*doing some ModPodgin'*
row 3*more beautiful skies*Knockout Roses still blooming*Sunday morning reading material*

Linking up with:
Scavenger Hunt Sunday
Pin It

8 comments:

YolandaR said...

I'm lovin' your new blog design!

I kind of have a fall theme going on over at my new blog: photographybaking.blogspot.com

Would love for you to visit ;)

Love Of Quilts said...

I like her hair too so pretty. My roses are still blooming should get a picture while they are.Have a good one.

Melissa Bliss Rich said...

Beautiful shots! I really love the apples ;)

Pam - @diy Design Fanatic said...

Great shots. Love your new blog header!

Katie said...

I love the new header! Awesome!!

Those apples look delicious in your scavenger hunt Sunday. The hydrangea does look upside down to me too!

The sky pictures in your phone dump are beautiful! I'm sorry it rained on your bbq, that is no fun at all!

What are you making with the modge podge?

Bliss said...

My fav is the apples, but save the acorns. Put them in a bowl too.

~Bliss~

Ida said...

Very nice set. I like the Monochromatic Apples shot a great deal. Also Upside Down and your daughter has awesome hair.

Seizing My Day said...

love the acorn pic the most! ;) and the hair! a few pics of curly hair like that ... must be the new thing? ;) ps I modpodged this week too... I hope to post about it later this week or next... fun fun... I go in and out of crafty... Fall is a great crafty time! ;)

Link Within

Related Posts with Thumbnails