Friday, September 14, 2012

Observing Beauty - Yellow

I'm participating in Observing Beauty-Yellow this week.
I found lots of yellow beauty!
 Evidence of fall...the leaves are starting to change.
 The Black Eyed Susans
 Bananas
 Mums are starting to bloom
 Bright, morning sun
 More flowers....
 Watering can
 Golden sunlight in the garden


 Hard boiled egg
 Some fabric I'm using for a project.
Happy Friday!!
We have a long weekend coming up and some exciting plans too.
What are you up to this weekend?

Linking up with:
Pin It

6 comments:

Creations By Cindy said...

Love your pictures with the yellows! Matter of fact I was sitting here looking at that boiled egg thinking...I might want a boiled egg this morning! LOL! Hugs and blessings, Cindy

YolandaR said...

I love all these! But just so you know, it is Observing Beauty, instead of Capturing Beauty.

scrappymo! said...

Wow...your garden still looks good. Mine is nearly spent...I think i have 6 or 7 plants still blooming...soon it will all be put to bed for winter!

Katie said...

You found lots and lots of yellow! I love the mums - they are my favorite flower. In fact, I'll be carrying them at the wedding!

I can't wait to see what you do with that pretty yellow fabric!

I am so excited that it is Friday!! We don't have any really exciting plans for this weekend, although I did notice a festival while I was riding the bus today, so we may visit that.

Yay for your long weekend and exciting plans! I love long weekends :)

EG CameraGirl said...

Nice collection of yellows. There are so many shades of yellow, which your photos prove.

Mumsy said...

Good looking yellow flowers and things!

Link Within

Related Posts with Thumbnails