Thursday, September 6, 2012

Friday Phone Dump Weeks 35

Or our week (and a half) in cell phone photos...(since I'm very late for Friday Phone Dump)
 row 1*shopping at Lowe's for another project*shopping at Michael's and the Christmas stuff is out*what was left of my grapes*
row 2*Barnes & Noble+coffee+fall magazines=bliss(not this Bliss, though also quite lovely) *grilled pizzas for dinner*the tween getting ready for her end of summer get together*
row 3*the yummy coconut cupcakes that she made*the spread*more party prep*
Anniversary Weekend Edition
row 1*flowers for me*the card and rose at our table*champagne toast at the table*
row 2*me*us*him*
row 3*our special anniversary chocolate decadence*Hallmark bag*testing out an idea for kitchen window treatments*

Hope you're having a good week!
Tomorrow is Friday! :)

Linking up with:
Alphabe-Thursday
TGIF
a good life
Pin It

13 comments:

Debbiedoo's said...

Good times good times Heather. That pizza looks DELISH! Happy weekend to you!

Taylor Kong Boomer said...

very collective photo shots on phone related business.

Katie said...

Christmas already?! Its only September! What is Michael's thinking!!

The grilled pizza and the cupcakes and all of the party food look very delicious. Especially the pizza...I can't wait to have a grill and try out grilling pizza!

Your anniversary celebration looks amazing. I love all of the treats you had at the restaurant, like the rose and that fabulous looking dessert! The pictures of you guys are adorable too!

Cathy Kennedy said...

P is for picture! Who would have guessed, right? lol Okay, I'm being silly here. You got me slobbering all over my keyboard with grilled pizza and coconut cupcakes and I just had breakfast. Must remained focused...keep on track...diet is important! Phew, that was a close call. I loved seeing/being apart of your life through these little snap shots - great 'P' post!

Lmkazmierczak said...

What a collage of photos♫ You have me dizzy from all your activities♪
Happy end of summer.

Morgan said...

Happy Anniversary! Love the pics. It looks like you guys had such a good time. :)

anitamombanita said...

Happy Anniversary! Cool phone dump. Lots of great shots in there!

Birgit said...

Hi Heather,

Oh, I love how you wrap up your week in photos! :) That's so right up my alley...

Thanks for having left sweet comments on my blog -- so very much appreciated. Of course, I would love to welcome you back. Currently, I even have two giveaways -- details are on the left sidebar of my blog.

Greetings from Germany,
Birgit

storybeader said...

love the Friday Phone Dump! I'll have to remember that! Thanks for sharing your family's photos. Happy Special Anniversary! {:-Deb

Zia Blue said...

omg, those cupcakes are gorgeous :3 i'm sure they tasted as good as they look!

Zia
singing-blue.blogspot.ca

Andy David said...

Great photos, great pizza (smile)!

Ames said...

I need to dump my pics. I enjoyed yours.

Jenny said...

What a fun idea!

Your daughter is so cute! And her cupcakes look scrumptious!

I like the valance in the bay window.

But it was the pizza that left me paralyzed with the strong desire to eat flour. Lots and lots of gluten.

Please, please...don't tell my doctor - ha!

It was fun popping in and seeing this link today!

Thank you for sharing it.

A+

Link Within

Related Posts with Thumbnails