Saturday, September 29, 2012

Friday Phone Dump - Week 39

We spent the day at the apple orchard and then headed over to the scarecrow festival.
We picked some Melrose and Jonagold.
Didn't get any of these pumpkins but they were cute.


Nothing like a wagon ride to the apple orchard to put you in a fall mood.

The flowers at the farm were beautiful.
It was sort of overcast and that made the other colors really pop.

I didn't take many pictures at the scarecrow festival (because I was enjoying a cappuccino).
This was Pumpkin Pan & Wendy.
Earlier in the week we got the chimney cleaned.
and I went to book club for 50 Shades of Grey.
Wasn't our hostess super creative?
Tonight I'm going to make homemade applesauce and light our first fire in the (freshly cleaned) fireplace.
Hope you are having a wonderful weekend!

Linking up with:


Pin It

4 comments:

Mel said...

You captured fall perfectly. It is my favourite season. I can just imagine how great your house smells tonight with a wood fire burning and appl sauce simmering. mmmmmmmmmmmm

Bliss said...

EGADS.... I didn't know boa constrictors came down the chimney!

~Bliss~

EG CameraGirl said...

Bet you're clad the chimney cleaning is done!

Morgan said...

I've always wanted to go to an orchard, but haven't made it to one yet. Hopefully soon!

Link Within

Related Posts with Thumbnails