Monday, September 17, 2012

Friday Phone Dump Week 37

It was a busy, fun filled weekend so I'm just getting my Friday Phone Dump photos together.
making invitations* the tween's new Converse*my own home made pumpkin spice latte* pumpkin oatmeal*sunny morning

a house that I love*new nail color*driving up to visit our daughter*tortilla chips at lunch*a painting in my daughter's apartment that she made*

row 1 *view of campus from out hotel*walking around town*very cool funky junk store, I should have bought this monk!*
row 2*old typewrites=love*one of these elephant book ends came home with us*pallet wall, so cool!*
row 3*another view of campus*daughter's poor smashed up phone*morning in the hotel*

Hope you had a fantastic weekend!!

Linking up with:

Pin It

5 comments:

Lindalou said...

Looks like a very eclectic and interesting week-end. Nice montage.

Mel said...

Love your daughters new kicks. I just bought my daughter a bright yellow pair :)

mmmm...pumpkin late. I should learn to do it myself.

Katie said...

I love love love your daughter's new cons! Those are so cool! One of my students just informed me that cons are "teenager shoes". I wonder how freaked out they'd get if I wore patterned cons instead of my regular blue ones!

Fun nail polish color. Also, I love that you took pictures of a house you liked. I do that all the time, and AJ gets all weirded out. I'll need to show this to him and tell him that I'm not the only one!

The painting your daughter made for the apartment is awesome. What fun bright colors to cheer up the space!

Mama Hen said...

I love pumpkin latte! Autumn is my favorite time of the year and all the yummy treats and smells that come with it make it extra special. Poor phone! Yikes! I hope you are well my friend. Have a great week!

Mama Hen

Bliss said...

I zero'd right in on that latte.

~Bliss~

Link Within

Related Posts with Thumbnails