Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Scavenger Hunt Sunday 9.16.12

We visited my oldest at school this past weekend.  It may seem like we just dropped her off but it's been 4 weeks!! It was time!  To be honest, I wasn't thinking about Scavenger Hunt Sunday when we were up there but I took over 100 photos so I knew I'd have something to work with. Here are my interpretations.
Kiss
We happened upon a bride and groom getting their wedding photos taken on campus (see the photographer on the ground..in a dress!!)  They aren't kissing but they were about to.
 Simple
These simple benches were made out of a single tree.
 Plant
I can't get enough of the ivy growing up old stone buildings. It just screams academia to me!
 Fragrant
We visited a farmer's market and the whole place was fragrant from the cooking of delicious looking food to the rows and rows of gorgeous produce and flowers.
 Askew
On our way back we stopped at this fun place.  I didn't notice that the letters were slightly askew until I uploaded my photos.
Linking up with:
Pin It

11 comments:

Love Of Quilts said...

Thoses benches are quite amazing.

Lisa @ akawest said...

You found some fun things! Those flowers are gorgeous. I would really enjoy the general store.

Julia Gibson said...

Awesome pictures! Found you on the Wordless Wednesday Blog Hop. Newest follower and would love a follow back!

Julia
www.momontherunx2.com
@momontherunx2

Katherine Phillips said...

The benches are my favorite. What a cool picture concept.

Clairejustine said...

Great pictures,love how the photographer is on the floor for the best shot :)

Jules said...

Love that the photographer is going to any lengths to capture the shot. Great photos and than you so much for linking up to Sunday Snaps!

Ai Sakura said...

the school looks so lovely! I would have loved to study there too heh

Ai @ Sakura Haruka
Join in: Wordless Wednesday Linky Party

Tanya @ Lovely Greens said...

The benches are gorgeous! Nature creates such amazingly beautiful artwork :)

Katie said...

The campus is absolutely gorgeous! I love the classic stone and ivy look!

The photographer on the floor is too funny! Our photographer asked me if we are okay with her "non traditional" style of getting on the floor and climbing on things for shots, I was like, of course!! That's why I want to hire you!!

Raymonde said...

Love the bench. I really love wood. :)

Ashley Sisk said...

I love the feel of your kiss shot. Great job.

Link Within

Related Posts with Thumbnails