Friday, September 28, 2012

First Fall (and Christms) Finds

Happy Friday!!

On our way home from visiting our daughter at college we stopped at a fun store and I found my first fall finds of the season.  I restrained myself since I hadn't gotten out my existing decorations and tend to forget what I already have.
I also found this Christmas subway art that I cannot wait to put up on my red and white Christmas mantel this year!
But first to the fall goodies....
 I picked up this APPLE bushel basket and little wooden pumpkin for fall..that's it. I promise.
 The pumpkin is hanging in the powder room at the moment.
The bushel basket has some dried hydrangeas in it on the front porch.
I'll be back next week with more fall decor.
Are you all decorated for fall?


Pin It

3 comments:

scrappymo! said...

Sadly, we are skipping the fall decorating this year. I might not be well enough to put it all away afterwards.
We will of course do a pumpkin but usually we decorate the entire yard and porch for Halloween and do lights all over the front garden for Christmas.
Your treasure are gorgeous...I am drooling over that subway art.

Laura Ingalls Gunn said...

I LOVE the apple basket! I'm just starting to decorate here in Phoenix.:)

Katie said...

These are such cool decorations! The Christmas subway art is fabulous! You know I'm all decorated for fall. On Monday, I want to take out all of my Halloween decor :)

Link Within

Related Posts with Thumbnails