Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Things Loved Lately - September 2012

Here's what I've been crushing on lately...
These Kebaya mugs from Anthropologie.  
I bought one on our day date in the city and now I wish I'd bought at least four of them.  
I also picked up this dish towel at Anthropologie.  It just makes me happy!
It's for showin' not for blowin' if you catch my drift.
I was on the look out for my favorite candle but I couldn't find Sake Blossom so I tried this Capri Blue Volcano and it smells just like Anthropologie.





I've been on a coconut kick lately...starting with this Coconut Body Butter from The Body Shop. It smells good enough to eat and is so rich and creamy-it's tempting!

Like I said, there's some coconut love going on.  I've been using this Soft Soap Body Butter Coconut Scrub for a few weeks.  It exfoliates and moisturizes and makes you and your shower smell delicious.

This is my all time favorite anti bacterial scent. It's seasonal and I stock up on it so I don't run out.

This Polar Pomegranate seltzer is so good.
 'nuf said.
This mommy and baby elephant won me over on our trip to Cape May and I wasn't sure where they'd go  once I got them home.
But they seem quite quite comfortable hanging out in the den.

 And last but not least....
This show on ABC Family.
It started in June but I caught up with on Demand in the last week or so and I'm totally hooked.
It's got all the quirky small town aspects and snappy repartee of Gilmore Girls (and it's by the same person, Amy Sherman Palladino) but with a ballet twist (or should I say pirouette?).  

What have you been loving lately?

Linking up with:




Pin It

16 comments:

Katie said...

I love the dish towel and the mug! Anthropolgie is one of my favorites. I was just in there Sunday, but I didn't get anything :( Although I did see a burnt orange skirt I looooved!

The little elephants are adorable, very cute hanging out in the den!

Bunheads is such a great show! I watched a marathon while I was home, I'm definitely a fan now!

Creations By Cindy said...

Ooh, like that mug a lot! Would really like that coffee right about now! Hugs and blessings, Cindy

w said...

that mug is gorgeous. it looks vintage, too - which is a plus for me!

pomegranate seltzer? it sounds good to me!

Rocky Mountain Woman said...

Lately I've been in full on trying to keep up with the garden mode. Now I think I need to take a little trip to Anthropologie this weekend!

VBR said...

A fun post for letter Q! I shall check out Anthropologie - you have me sold on the place!

Riet said...

Oh that mug is lovely, great choice. Tea towel is gorgeous too.

Naperville Now said...

I, too, am an Amy Palladino fanatic and was thrilled to start watching Bunheads (after watching every episode of Gilmore Girls on reruns. somehow missed the whole shebang when it was new on TV!) Fingers crossed that it stays as lively and funny as it is today. (Have you seen Man Shops Globe? It's about Keith, a buyer for Anthropologie, and his hunt for store inventory. Fascinating.)

Love Of Quilts said...

Totaly lose here an Anthropologie,I'm guessing its a store NEVER HEARD OF IT. THE FIRST PICTURE of coffee made me have go and make me a cup...love me some coffee. Have a great week.

ArtMuseDog and Carol said...

Very creative and elegant things you love ~ great photos and perfect for 'Q' ~ (A Creative Harbor)

Annesphamily said...

Very creative! I love Candy Corn so I need that anti bacterial soap! LOL! Your shopping press brought home lots of cool stuff!

JDaniel4's Mom said...

Bunheads looks like a great show. I will have to look for it.

JDaniel4's Mom said...

Bunheads looks like a great show. I will have to look for it.

Bliss said...

What have I been love'n lately, hmmmm, guess I'd have to start with cooler weather.

~Bliss~

anitamombanita said...

I love Anthro! Looks like you got some great little finds!

Andy David said...

Hello.
The mug sure is pretty and you have some other good buys too. I love anything coconut and being from the Islands, I already know the wonderful and many benefits of it. In its natural form, it's a very good skin and hair moisturizer and you just can't beat the smell. Thanks for sharing.

Quench My Fire

Jenny said...

This is quite a lovely list!

I'm going to try that pomegranate soda! Sounds refreshing and good!

This was like a fun Oprah show! Loved all the cool new information (to me anyway).

Thanks for linking!

A+

Link Within

Related Posts with Thumbnails