First off, some junk food!
Add in some crazy coasters!
and water coasters!
Wouldn't you like to live at this intersection?
The Sweetest Place on Earth has a store! A big one!!!
It's a boy, it's a girl, it's twins!
Ooh...new Meltaway Kisses (we got some free samples).
Reese's Whipps?
and Giant-sized!
and ice cream syrup!
Can you tell I like Reese's?
(and Dark!)
We did some shopping then headed back to the hotel to check-in, freshen up and go to dinner.
On the way to the hotel we noticed this store.
I think I might have squealed. I have not been to one of these in years!
So we had to take a peek after dinner.
I went a little crazy. Just ask my family....
They wanted to get back and go to the hotel pool so I had to RUSH through my shopping experience, snapping a few pix as I went.
Can you see the cloches on the middle shelf? If I could have figured out how to open them without breaking the glass I would have bought a few. I think they were $6.99 or something crazy like that!
Baskets and wreaths and flowers..oh my!
Notice the price on these ceramic orbs...$1.00!!!
The cow creamers...just .79c!
Polish stoneware for a steal!
And these water bottles for $1.99, just like the ones used at Italian Night (I had just seen them at a fancy kitchen store for $12.99!).
I did manage to purchase a few items before being dragged out of there. It was so much fun to visit!
Then back to the hotel for some R & R before the competition.
Sometimes those mini getaways are just enough. Where have you been escaping to this summer?
linking up with:
http://fadedcharmcottage.blogspot.com/2010/07/white-wednesday-57.html

Pin It





19 comments:
I take it your daughter does Celtic dance? The shoes are adorable.
I would have been all over that shop too, and at least one of those cloches would have been MINE!
With the beach 15 minutes away, I have the luxury of unplugging whenever possible, but we can't do a real vacation with everything going on right now.
Neat shop!! I would have bought a cloche too! So many things to see.
Debbie@houseatthelake
New follower from Welcome Wednesdays. Would love it if you stop by at www.hootiebee.blogspot.com
All that chocolate is making me crazy! Add in the french fries and I am really wishing I had junk food in the house! Fun trip!
We have the Christmas Tree Shop nearby, they are so much fun. I love your photographs, they remind me of walking on the boardwalk in Coney Island...they also had the best French Fries.
Karen
I am your newest follower! I'd love it if you could visit/follow me too!
www.momsbalancingact.com
I'm your newest folower from welcome wednesday
hope a visit from you :D
Your pictures are beautiful! Stopping by as your new follower for Welcome Wednesday. Hope to see you at Vivianne's Vista
those ceramic orbs are amazing for a buck! no vacay for us this summer, spending it in our new backyard oasis that I've been blogging about forever.
Oo I love the baskets and the cow creamers... Even if I am vegan haha oh well maube I could put some non-dairy cream in there.. Or flowers that'd look pretty!! :D now where do I find one in Australia?
I keep hearing about this shop, and I really wish there was one near me! I can't believe the deals. Oh, and those shoes are so darn cute!
Happy WW!
Carol
Hi Heather! Hershey Park is our families favorite place to visit. However, I discovered The Christmas Tree Shoppe about a year ago (45 mins. away from our house) and that is MY favorite place! Sounds like you all had the perfect getaway!
Oh my, what lovely finds in that store. I would have needed more time for sure! Did you go on one of those roller coaters Heather? It looks like so much fun. Ah, don't get me commenting about chocolate :D Big Hugs!!
Following from Welcome Wednesdays
mrsphilipswithonel@gmail.com,
http://mrsphilipswithonel.blogspot.com/
I love Reese's. I didn't know they had dark... I must go searching now.
No way! I love, love, love those ceramic orbs and have only seen them in blue...now I see they have colors. I hope the CTS in Maine have them!
You, my friend, have given me an excuse to go shopping, thanks.
I too am addicted to Reese's....i've had to cut way back bc my boyfriend is newly allergic to peanuts! the horror!!!
I hope your little Irish dancer did well! We have some in our family too! I am addicted to Christmas Tree Shops!
I wrote to them for 10 years asking them to come to Long Island! :)
Post a Comment