Tuesday, July 6, 2010

A little (discount) retail therapy

I don't get to Pottery Barn too often but when I do, I'm a happy camper.   Even if it's only to browse..I like seeing it all in person rather than just drooling over the catalogue.  I was even happier when the store was having a huge sale. They were about to close for a remodel and the entire store was an additional 40 % off!  I wish I had more hands to hold it all.
I ended up with these moss pieces. Two different trees and a ball topiary as well as a large moss ball.

Not to mention the piece de resistance, this chippy white pedestal. Yowza!

I walked out of there spending less than $40 which is pretty awesome at PB!
I also found this treasure at TJ Maxx. k?
Along with this seashell pitcher for a steal.

Have you gotten any great deals lately?

Blogger Templates
Linking up with:

White Wednesday@
Pin It

16 comments:

Life in Rehab said...

$40 for all of that at PB? You majorly scored!

Cristin said...

FMBT http://thedomesticatedsavages.blogspot.com

Lisa Brown said...

I'm a new follower :) Follow me back at http://lisabrowndesign.blogspot.com/2010/07/follow-me-back-tuesday.html

Life with Kaishon said...

Now that Heather is totally my kind of therapy! : )

Ann @ makethebestofthings said...

I'd love to just have a "stroll around Pottery Barn" day. A 40% off sale would totally take it over the top! Lucky you and such nice finds.

BailiwickStudio said...

How wonderful to get 40% off at PB! You got some great things! ::Jill

Olde Tyme Marketplace said...

You rally got some great stuff. The little pedestal is super. Glad you had a great day!
Beth

Alison @ Welcome Sunshine Home said...

Nice! You can't beat discounts like that. :) I haven't bought myself anything at PB but I love shopping there for gifts.

Alison

http://welcomesunshinehome.blogspot.com/

Eve said...

I don't have a PB here in England but certainly by the looks of things, it sounds like a really fun store to shop in. And at those discounted prices, what else could a girl do? Well done you!

Rebecca said...

Wish we had a PB around here-great job!

Dee@FrenchBleuVintage said...

PB has such great sales. My office is right across the street from a store and I struggle every day to not "just look". Great finds:)

~~Carol~~ said...

That pedestal looks like it's an antique, not from PB! I bet you'll be changing out what you put on there often. I love all of your other finds too, especially the moss pieces!
Happy WW!
Carol

I'm a full-time mummy said...

Hi Heather!

I'm back to thank you for the follow but would like to inform you I have my own blog domain now and would appreciate if you could drop by and re-follow my new blog domain! :D ( I'm a full-time mummy )

clustres said...

What luck getting into PB when a sale is on! Love that chippy pedestal!

Alyssa said...

Hi Heather,
thanks for stopping by my site @ Lifeoflyssie.com

I'm here to become a follower and enter your fab giveaway! I heart giveaways and I heart CSN stores too!
I would put it towards a new microwave!

Blessings,

Alyssa
alyssalb@gmail.com

mle said...

You did well for the $ at PB! Love the chippy white pedestal - wanna share? : )

Link Within

Related Posts with Thumbnails