Saturday, July 17, 2010

{Remembering} The Other Disney and LaJolla Part 5

Let's see, when we left off we had just visited LA  for the day and returned back to the lovely and majestic Grand Californian Hotel for our last night.  If you want to catch up on our Disneyland Adventure you can read all about it here.
We grabbed a few more hours in the parks (since they were right outside of our room!)

We were up bright and early for our drive to La Jolla.
Here's a sign I had never seen before (at a rest stop along the way). Yikes!


We arrived at The Lodge At Torrey Pines in about two hours.

.
We did a quick check-in and then went to the San Diego Zoo.

 My first real, live panda!!!

I could have watched the gorillas for hours. Baby Frank was too cute!!

We had a great (but HOT) day at the San Diego Zoo and headed back to our hotel.




Nice view from our balcony.

Dinner in Sea View Village

The grounds of the hotel.

A night time swim!


to be continued....
Part 6

Pin It

5 comments:

Marissa said...

wow, the pictures look SO fun! I want that view from the hotel balcony...gorgeous! I've heard the San Diego Zoo is amazing, however I've never been to ANY part of Cali, so maybe I'll put it on my wish list?! Enjoy your time!

Val said...

Looks like so much fun!!!!!

Belly Charms said...

I am following you back from Hop Along Friday. The snake sign - yikes!!!

Rachelle said...

Jealous! :)

Creations By Cindy said...

Looks like you all are having fun! Be blessed. Cindy

Link Within

Related Posts with Thumbnails