Hi! I'm Heather and welcome to my little piece of the internet. I love taking pictures and learning more about photography.
I enjoy decorating my house,blog surfing, traveling,crafting and entertaining as well as all things Disney. Thanks for stopping over. I love comments, they really make my day!
15 comments:
Following from Welcome Wednesday.
littlebishopchronicles.blogspot.com
Well, I know where to mail all of my surplus rubber ducks...
Your kids are adorable, and you have a very talented eye.
Love these shots! It reminds me of a time when my son allowed the bubbles to overflow and consume our bathroom?!!!!
Sunny....She does have a bit of an obsession with rubber duckies.
Petie, that must have been a sight!
love2cook10...I will be following you back. Thanks!
Oh my - what a great shot. So - did you turn it off?
What a fun shot! LOL - love all the ducks!
Wanda..haha! yes I did!! Didn't want a bubble flood. ;)
Loving the bubbley-goodness! Fun photo.
Thanks for the follow! I'm following back!
Hi there, just found you on a Thursday Follow site. Hope you will follow me back.
And you can join our blog hop today too, come on over and link up!
Such a cute picture of your daughter and all those bubbles! I still have a rubber ducky too! Hey, why not? :D
Lovely photo! Love all the little duckies!
Smiles!
i'm following from the social parade!
http://discoveringthemeinmommy.blogspot.com
That bubble bath looks like so much fun! How awesome it must be to have such a big tub to fill with all those bubbles!
Nothing like some bubble bath fun:)
Post a Comment