I finally made it from Welcome Wednesday and am glad that I did. I covet that teapot - I really, really do. Great finds! Anyway, I've connected as a Google Friend so I'll see your new posts in my daily reader.
Drop in to my blog when you can. Follow if it intrigues, uplifts or otherwise pleases you. I write about wives encouraging, appreciating and respecting their husbands. I know - it's an old fashioned idea in need of modern restoration.
Love your new found treasures!!! Question: What do you do with "purchase goofs"? Today I thought I had purchased a light fixture, but it's actually a ceiling fan fixture. :( No returns at this store. :( www.country-mouse.blogspot.com
I am adoring that little blue vase/compote. Do you have a project in mind? I am currently on a junkin' hiatus so I will have to live vicariously through you.
Mel you can live vicariously through my thrifting as I'm living vicariously through your Cricut! I'm using the little aqua vase as is right now for hydrangeas. The color is so great with the purple of the flowers.
Hi! I'm Heather and welcome to my little piece of the internet. I love taking pictures and learning more about photography.
I enjoy decorating my house,blog surfing, traveling,crafting and entertaining as well as all things Disney. Thanks for stopping over. I love comments, they really make my day!
12 comments:
Aha! Now I know where you were all day. Can't wait to see what you do.
I finally made it from Welcome Wednesday and am glad that I did. I covet that teapot - I really, really do. Great finds! Anyway, I've connected as a Google Friend so I'll see your new posts in my daily reader.
Drop in to my blog when you can. Follow if it intrigues, uplifts or otherwise pleases you. I write about wives encouraging, appreciating and respecting their husbands. I know - it's an old fashioned idea in need of modern restoration.
Thrift stores are so much fun! I have several "treasures" from them.
Thanks for stopping by Friendly Friday. I'm following you on Google too. :)
Thrifting is the best, you found some great stuff. Have a great night, Jenn
Love your new found treasures!!!
Question: What do you do with "purchase goofs"? Today I thought I had purchased a light fixture, but it's actually a ceiling fan fixture. :( No returns at this store. :(
www.country-mouse.blogspot.com
Enjoy your goodies~~~
audrey
I am adoring that little blue vase/compote. Do you have a project in mind? I am currently on a junkin' hiatus so I will have to live vicariously through you.
Country Mouse: For purchase goofs I'd try to use it in another room or I'd end up donating it or selling at a yard sale. You can try Craig's list too!
Mel you can live vicariously through my thrifting as I'm living vicariously through your Cricut! I'm using the little aqua vase as is right now for hydrangeas. The color is so great with the purple of the flowers.
Thanks Heather for the well wishes....I missed your giveaway, going to check it out now!
P.S. Love the frames! Thanks for joining in on the party:) Debbie
Great looking pile of treasures...love those frames!
Blessings,
Linda
I'm with Sharon...teapot envy! Great finds!
Post a Comment