Wednesday, May 3, 2017

{Things Loved} Grocery Store Finds

Here's a collection of some new-to-me products that I've been enjoying lately.
I don't eat much yogurt anymore but when I need a dairy free one, this is great for using in recipes and smoothies.
I'm a big fan of Braggs Liquid Aminos as a soy sauce alternative but I'm digging Coconut Secret's Coconut Aminos lately.  It has less sodium and a slightly sweet flavor from the coconut.
It took a few trips to Trader Joe's to find this Everything But The Bagel Sesame Seasoning Blend but I'm so glad I did.  I sprinkle it on my Effortless Oil-Free Baked Fries and add it to stir fries.  It also simplifies this snack I used to make.
I actually bought this by accident thinking it was tahini but it's so much better.   I'm obsessed with this tahini sauce from Trader Joe's.  It's great for dipping vegetables, falafel or pita chips in it and also delicious as a topping for tofu scrambles and Buddha bowls.
Here's another TJ's find.   I'm a big fan of TJ's Pink Himalayan Salt and their Black Pepper (both in grinder bottles)and this one is my latest love. The seasoning mix not only contains lemon and pepper but also salt, garlic and onion powders.  It makes it so easy to season a dish with just a few turns of the grinder!

What fun finds have you discovered lately?
Let's Keep In Touch!
  photo pinterest-2_zps1a6f4965.png  photo instagram-2_zpse2ae75b5.png  photo facebook-2_zps1d5be0d6.png  photo twitter-1_zps27e694f2.png
Linking up:
Wednesday Blog Hop
Pin It

8 comments:

Tamar SB said...

I love the Forager yogurt!!!! Best one out there that's DF in my opinion (thought the Daiya is ok!). Since my soy allergy I live on the Coconut Aminos!!

Anna of Mutton Style and Years said...

Always good trying out new things. Hope you found them all tasty.

Jessica @ Barefoot by the Sea said...

JUST got back from TJ's and bought that Sesame Seed sprinkle plus the Tahini Sauce. I want to find that yogurt though - looks perfect for Summer smoothies!!!

Creations By Cindy said...

Ooh, I love seasoning blends. I use lemon pepper a lot. I also get CRAZY and make up my own rubs and spices sometimes! My latest new find that I love is a peanut butter organic that I found at Walmart. YUMMY! Hugs and blessings, Cindy

Mother of 3 said...

Those seasoning mixes look so flavorful! Pinned.

Julie's Creative Lifestyle said...

I'd love to try the tahini sauce. I love tj and I was just there on Monday!!!

Carla from The River said...

Thank you! I always enjoy your reviews.

Carla

laura@notatrophywife.com said...

love me some tj time! laura

Link Within

Related Posts with Thumbnails