Thursday, May 18, 2017

Spring Break & Flowers in The Garden

We stayed home over Miss High School's spring break because she had rehearsals and work but we still managed to work in some fun during the busy week.
 We went to Trader Joe's and I sent this pic to Mr. Click of the reds I had picked out for us.
 We went to yoga and then to a favorite smoothie place.
 Their oatmeal was really good too!
 I took her to my new favorite walking trail...
 ...and stopped for a selfie.
 We had brunch at another favorite spot. I'm obsessed with the curried lentil burrito! She likes the avocado toast.
We were invited to a party at our neighbors' to celebrate a new US citizen. This cake was amazing with its Ecuadorian flag.
Signs that Miss New York was home visiting us as well.
Finally seeing flowers in the garden (and weeds of course!)
Swooning over my lilacs like I do every year!  Our second round of lilacs are blooming now and it smells so good inside and outside of the house!
Let's Keep In Touch!
Pin It

8 comments:

Tamar SB said...

Love those wine labels! Yay for linking up!

Julie's Creative Lifestyle said...

It sounds like you had a great break and spending time with your daughter. It's always fun when they are on their school break.
Stay cool and enjoy your day.
Julie

Anna of Mutton Style and Years said...

A staycation can be very relaxing and economical. Seems like you had fun. I like avacado on toast but also curry and burritos. I'd be pushed to choose

Carol @Comfort Spring Station said...

Looks like a great time

Jessica @ Barefoot by the Sea said...

I love hearing all about your sweet break! What an amazing time! Those lilacs too - my favorite! They smell SO good!!!!!

Clairejustine oxox said...

Lovely pictures Heather. Love the labels on the wine. I bet they taste great!

Carla from The River said...

I say, a perfect Spring Break!
Lilac love here too.

Lr Jamison said...

Sounds like a great week! Will have to check out those reds!

Link Within

Related Posts with Thumbnails