Thursday, May 25, 2017

{Get Thrifty} Thursday 05.25.18

I've missed thrifting!!  I took a quick trip to one of my thrifting haunts the other day and got lucky!
I came home with six pieces.  This is a LOFT top and the capris are from Lands End.
I'm obsessed with this blush color right now.  The Old Navy sweatshirt is super soft and is great for throwing on when I go to yoga. The shorts are from GAP.
I've got my Memorial Day/4th of July t-shirt now and a new (to me) workout top!
Have you found any great thrifty finds lately?
Let's Keep In Touch!

Pin It

8 comments:

Tamar SB said...

Love the red top!

Pam Jackson said...

Not been thrifting in a while....need to get out there and spend sometime out and about.

Jessica @ Barefoot by the Sea said...

Such cute finds! Love that Rad White and Blue and you got some super cute outfits!

Mama Hen said...

You always have the best finds! :) Loving all your picks! Hope you and your family have a great Memorial Day!

Carla from The River said...

I found a fun mug and my son Sam found some Levi jeans. :-)

vanity andme said...

Didn't you do well Heather! I like the Pink shorts. In London we have a "thrifting " chain of shops called Marys Living And Giving. This sells designer items that are second hand or new. I get some good bargains there.
www.vanityandmestyle.com

Lr Jamison said...

Wow! You really racked up with some great finds! I love all of it, but that first outfit is my favorite! Too cute! :)

Julie's Creative Lifestyle said...

I love your finds Heather. Thanks for sharing this at C&C with J&J

Link Within

Related Posts with Thumbnails