Tuesday, May 9, 2017

Home Decor Finds at Primark

I was scouting out Primark for a pair of trendy mint jeans without spending too much money -- which I did find for $10--but I also stumbled on some cute home decor items that came home with me.
This "Oh Crepe!" dish towel caught my eye with it's bright pink polka dots,crocheted lace trim and sassy saying. Check out my Springtime hygge with the fresh scented candle burning nearby.  (The other dish towel is from Anthropologie)
I also found some palm print pillow covers that give our family room a lightened up, spring-y feeling. The corners have navy blue tassels and the leaves are a soft blue.  I love to switch up my pillows with different pillow covers for the seasons.
Everything was very reasonably priced (wish I could remember the prices now but I think the dish towel was around $3.50 and the pillow covers were in the $6 range!).
Let's Keep In Touch!
  photo pinterest-2_zps1a6f4965.png  photo instagram-2_zpse2ae75b5.png  photo facebook-2_zps1d5be0d6.png  photo twitter-1_zps27e694f2.png
Linking up:
Wordless Wednesday
Pin It

8 comments:

Tamar SB said...

Oh I need to get to Primark again!!

Creations By Cindy said...

Loving the sassy saying on the dish towel. My kind of sass! LOL! Hugs and blessings, Cindy

Anna of Mutton Style and Years said...

You have Primark. Such reasonable prices. You see I wear their clothes a fair bit.

Jessica @ Barefoot by the Sea said...

I've never heard of Primark! I think I need to learn ASAP! Love your finds!!!

Jessica @ Barefoot by the Sea said...

I have never heard of Primark! I better learn ASAP! Sounds like im missing out! You found some great things!

Carla from The River said...

Well done, love your finds!

Clairejustine oxox said...

These are lovely Heather. I love polka dots, I need this towel!! Thanks for sharing at the blog hop :)

vanity andme said...

I must start checking out the home section of Primark! I never seem to get any further than clothes and accessories, the next thing you know your money's all spent. I have had many a good bargain from good old Primark. The cushion is lovely xx
www.vanityandmestyle.com

Link Within

Related Posts with Thumbnails