Friday, May 5, 2017

{Project 52} Weeks 7-15

I'm doing pretty well keeping up with my Project 52 this year. I'm having fun interpreting the prompts.
 7|52 Texture
 8|52 Reflection
 9|52 Feet
 10|52 Connected
 11|52 Winter
 12|52 From Below
 13|52 Centered
 14|52 Framed
15|52 Out of Focus

You may notice my new logo/watermark on some of the photos.  It's about time I got serious with my photography, wouldn't you say?

Let's Keep In Touch!
  photo pinterest-2_zps1a6f4965.png  photo instagram-2_zpse2ae75b5.png  photo facebook-2_zps1d5be0d6.png  photo twitter-1_zps27e694f2.png
Pin It

5 comments:

Jessica @ Barefoot by the Sea said...

Love these! Reflection and Feet are my favorites! Out of focus is pretty cool too! Good job on keeping up with it, despite the busy schedule!

laura@notatrophywife.com said...

love it! love the logo too!Did you find it via Etsy?
have a great weekend Heather, laura

Tamar SB said...

These are so amazing! Love the light!!

Carla from The River said...

They all are great ... but if I had to pick one favorite, it would be the feet.
xx oo
Carla

Creations By Cindy said...

You are doing awesome! Loved them all and especially those cute little feet! Wonderful work! Hugs and blessings, Cindy

Link Within

Related Posts with Thumbnails