Monday, May 22, 2017

{Photography} My First Maternity Shoot

Recently I had the wonderful opportunity to shoot my first maternity session.  
It all came together rather quickly and at the last minute.
I was chatting with the mom to be's mom at a party and I gave her my number.
The couple couldn't have been sweeter.
They were so excited about being first time parents..
and so so sweet with each other.
They seemed to be naturals in front of the camera.
We brainstormed a little before the session about props and they brought some great ones.
But the two of them really didn't need props to show their amazing connection.
This little baby is so loved already.
I can't wait for the call to come photograph their newborn!

Let's Keep In Touch!
Pin It

8 comments:

Tamar SB said...

These are magical!!

Creations By Cindy said...

BE STILL MY HEART! Heather, you done an awesome job girlfriend. I am in love with these shots. What a beautiful couple as well. I would say you ACED it Heather Lou! Love them all! Hugs and blessings, Cindy

Jessica @ Barefoot by the Sea said...

These are gourgpus! How special to be able to capture these amazing moments, you're so talented!

Anna of Mutton Style and Years said...

Beautiful photos. Well done. They'll be treasured by the family.

Carla from The River said...

Heather, these are beautiful. You are right on, you can see/feel the sweetness in this couple.
Great work!
Carla

Julie's Creative Lifestyle said...

You did a great job Heather with the photo shoot. Thanks for sharing at C&C with J&J!

Ida said...

These are just so lovely. You can see the love they have for each other and the joy about the upcoming birth. You did a fantastic job with these.

Lr Jamison said...

These are beautiful! You did a great job! I know that couple were thoroughly happy!

Link Within

Related Posts with Thumbnails