Thursday, February 11, 2016

Fresh Target Style

Have you been to Target lately?
 I'm loving the new displays for Spring decorating.
 Everything is so fresh..look at all of that white. Swoon!
 It's making me dream about Spring and warmer days to come.
They've got this merchandising thing down!  The mix of textures and earthy colors is calming and refreshing.
Let's keep in touch!
  photo pinterest-2_zps1a6f4965.png  photo instagram-2_zpse2ae75b5.png  photo facebook-2_zps1d5be0d6.png  photo twitter-1_zps27e694f2.png
Linking up:
Creative Mondays
Inspire Me Tuesday
Pin It

5 comments:

Tamar SB said...

Target is getting very Tar-jay!

Becky said...

I loved the IG pic you posted the other day!! Target is awesome!

Morgan said...

I went to Target recently, but I didn't see any of that at my store! Maybe they will put it out at mine soon. Looks like some great stuff!!

Julie's Lifestyle said...

Hi Heather,
No I haven't been there in a long time. I love everything displayed too and I really can't wait for spring. The weather is way too cold. I hope you have a nice weekend and a Happy Valentines Day.
Julie xo

Carla from The River said...

Hi Heather,
I heard an interview about how Target is really working hard to make the shopping experience fun. Looks like it is working. :-)

Link Within

Related Posts with Thumbnails